Cripple Creek Calaverite\Sylvanite Specimens For Sale

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Highlands Way

Hey Y'all ! Got some pretty specimens for sale. Thought I'd throw em out here before I offer them to the collector's. Not sure how much I want for them. And to be honest with you. I left my notebook at home, with all the relevant info. Weight, dimension, et cetera. But hey ! In all fair ness, I was half awake from my old man nap, and forgot it. Had to get to Bronco Billie's, here in Cripple Creek. Get a free Pepsi , and some free popcorn, jump on their Wi-Fi. And see what Y'all were up too ? New on here, but not new to PM's. Also a Gem guy. So if any of you want\need some Madagascar rubies\sapphires, NON Treated ! Heat, or otherwise. Pre 1970's mined. So no heat treatment to turn their natural violet color, red. And with the latest measles outbreak, and the bubonic plague before that, there. The stones are rising in value. I have cut\uncut stones. If there's any interest, I'll post some pics. Real pretty under a black light !! Anyway, going to try and post some pics of the Sylvanite. I have Calaverite \Sylvanite claims up here. And many specimens of Sylvanite \ Calaverite _For Sale - Barter *Verified by a friend of mine, at the Colorado School of Mines - 2017 - All specimens are purple flourite heavy. Visible gold presents as (many) just above micron bb's. The rest of Au value is sub-micron. I love living here, and being surrounded by mineral values that are just un heard of. Sulfides \ Tellurides
of Rare, and unique nature. Do the homework on it AuTe2 and AgAuTe4. Available here, and in Transylvania

Matthew
Highlands Way Prospecting
Cripple Creek, Colorado
IMG_20190420_111757.jpg
View attachment 1

Attachments

• IMG_20190420_111533.jpg
    IMG_20190420_111533.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 273
Just dropping a line and saying hey neighbor. Haven't been in Billies in awhile, used to cash my checks there lol. I live next to the wolf sanctuary in no mans land. :)

Andrew

Howdy back :D good to see a local on here ! So Andrew, are you a 'gold guy' ? A refiner, perhaps ? And if not, that's okay as well. Nice to see a neighbor on here :D

Matthew

The term "neighbour" in the UK implies waving over the fence at the guy who lives next door in the same street. I'm assuming it means something completely different there. 8) 8) 8) 8)

Jon

anachronism said:
The term "neighbour" in the UK implies waving over the fence at the guy who lives next door in the same street. I'm assuming it means something completely different there. 8) 8) 8) 8)

Jon

When I was a kid, my neighbors were the people on my street.

However, my best friend who lived on a 600 acre farm 15 miles out of town viewed neighbors as anyone within a couple miles from their house.

So yeah, I imagine when you get out west, where the country is even more vast, neighbor has a whole different meaning.

Ok...I did not know that....but an quick search of google reveal:

https://www.google.com/search?q=transylvania+in+usa&oq=transylvania+in+&aqs=chrome.3.69i57j0l5.30100j0j8&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

TRANSILVANIA is an land in ROMANIA and the name came from latin language ....SILVAE...where the E is silent...
And transilvania means : over the woods.

johnny309 said:
Ok...I did not know that....but an quick search of google reveal:

https://www.google.com/search?q=transylvania+in+usa&oq=transylvania+in+&aqs=chrome.3.69i57j0l5.30100j0j8&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

TRANSILVANIA is an land in ROMANIA and the name came from latin language ....SILVAE...where the E is silent...
And transilvania means : over the woods.

Now that is an interesting piece of information. I would have never guessed.

I also have Cripple Creek Calaverite. A ton of it. What were the values of your specimens? Have we met before? I believe we met and talked about rubies. You had a young girl with you possibly?

Back