Extraction of Metals of the copper subgroup and Metals of the platinum group from minerals

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mpinkhasov

Our company is engaged in the extraction of minerals from ore. These are the following metals:

Metals of the copper subgroup
gold silver copper

Platinum Group Metals (PGMs)
platinum, palladium and rhodium

Our goal is to provide us with a solution that meets the needs of our project:
1. Check the possibility of extracting precious metals.
2. Recover and / or Extract valuable components from samples using methods of your choice.

I would appreciate your immediate attention to this issue.
If you need more information, please contact me.

Most mined copper is refined in electrolytic cells after smelting and the other elements of value and interest are recovered and refined from the slimes, most e waste is treated the same way, I do not see another cost efficient way of processing it.
To get payment on the other materials takes around 90 days but advance payments can be made based on assays and which will be charged interest on and deducted from the final settlement.
If you are looking to separate the metals prior to sending to the copper refinery then I fear you will have to get into highly specific and costly processes and equipment.

Our company is engaged in the extraction of minerals from ore. These are the following metals:

Metals of the copper subgroup
gold silver copper

Platinum Group Metals (PGMs)
platinum, palladium and rhodium

Our goal is to provide us with a solution that meets the needs of our project:
1. Check the possibility of extracting precious metals.
2. Recover and / or Extract valuable components from samples using methods of your choice.

I would appreciate your immediate attention to this issue.
If you need more information, please contact me.
How can I contact you?

Latest posts

Back