For Sale: Falcon MD20 Gold Tracker

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eaglewings35

I have a NEW, UNUSED Falcon MD20 detector for sale. Ive had it for 3 years and never made it out to the field to try it. Need to sell it.
Please make BEST Offer. I will pay for shipping.
Please send me PM

It is nice maybe I could get one but at the price it sell for it way out of money range.

I have one it is a great tool for prospecting.
Bartering for a tool like this in our field is a generous offer eaglewings35, it would be a good opportunity for you to get something you need, and another member to trade something he has, or something he can make, that may not be as useful to him as this tool.

The Md-20 gold (metal detector) will not work for detecting gold in electronic scrap, it will not work for detecting a coin buried in soil, or they will not detect a large gold nugget under a rock, they are also sensitive to other metals like iron but other metals react differently (giving a different audible tone) than gold will to the moving field of the coil, depending on if the coil is moving away or towards the target of gold, these detectors work great for detecting very fine gold in a hard rock mine sample, where the gold is very close to the surface of the rock ore sample, or maybe for detecting very fine gold in a very thin layer of sand or soil, such as for detecting fine gold in a gold pan of sand where gold has been allowed to settle to the bottom of the gold pan, and the detector is moved across the bottom of the gold pan.
The magnetic field of the small coil is a very close proximity range detector, of a very small area, with little depth penetration.
Where this detector shines in my opinion is the best detector for the small gold, the other metal detectors cannot see, this is a specialized tool mostly better for a prospector, than someone looking for buried coins or gold nuggets, or their water pipe underground.

Heck, this is not an advertisement, I just like mine, and wanted to help others understand this tool is a bit different than most metal detectors in its use as a tool for prospecting gold...
I hope this deal works out for both parties involved in this trade.

If I had not already spent good money for the one I have and needed this specialized tool for finding very fine gold, I would jump at this, and trade you something of equal value for it.

Hey Butcher, Thanks for the promo !!
With the economy being the way it is with the China Virus, Im really just wanting to sell it.
If someone had some gold nuggets, natural or refiner made, I would consider a swap.

About the only thing I would trade for is if someone had a small smelter or induction furnace.

Latest posts

Back