• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Gold Refining Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For sale

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks DICK no one asked you.. and for your information they are đź’Ż genuine
This is the moment you stepped over the line in my eyes.

He have a caution against scammers in general and additionally said you are likely legit, and then you react with foul language.

I was not sceptical before, but now I am. This kind of reaction often comes when you know what you do does not take daylight well.
Or you have some serious chip on your shoulders.

Please refrain from name calling in the future.

Going back to the first post in this thread, I see, based on the images provided, a common half eagle, and a very questionable double eagle.

Why is it questionable? Only 13 double eagles dated 1933 are known to exist. No other explanation should be necessary, but one or two follow.

Description by the OP claims a $50 gold piece dated 2016. This is not what is pictured. The $50 one ounce gold piece produced by the US mint since 1986 would have the year of issue on the obverse, not 1933.

Also, the US Mint produced ZERO $50 gold pieces in 1933.

In the image provided, all raised surfaces appear flattened and soft, giving me the impression that it is a molded replica, but that could simply be the out of focus image.

What is it that you actually have for sale?

Time for more coffee.

Freddy asked for offers. I offered 95% of spot, about $20 under spot. The costs of mailing and
escrow are about $40.00. So, at my offer price, we split the costs. I've received no response whatever.
What does that say about Freddie's request for offers? Is he going to accept 80% of spot from a
"we buy gold" pirate? Does he expect those on this forum to pay 20% above spot for a bullion piece?
Hard to say because he's mum on the subject of price.

Back