GARRETT pans

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Garrett gold pans have been around since at least the mid 1970s, when I took an interest in prospecting. They hold several patents regarding designs of pans. The green color was chosen due to the extreme contrast of gold, black sand, and other materials likely to be found when prospecting placer deposits. Blue is another color that provides similar characteristics.

Various iterations of the gold pan have been around since humanity fell in love with the yellow metal.

Time for more coffee.

Garrett gold pans have been around since at least the mid 1970s, when I took an interest in prospecting. They hold several patents regarding designs of pans. The green color was chosen due to the extreme contrast of gold, black sand, and other materials likely to be found when prospecting placer deposits. Blue is another color that provides similar characteristics.

Various iterations of the gold pan have been around since humanity fell in love with the yellow metal.

Time for more coffee.
I read on internet but I don't find much information they say the green pans appear in '90 I don't know

Time for more coffee.
is not true what did you say the pans appear 30 years ago even they say on official site ,, Garrett’s world famous Gravity Trap gold pan series has led the industry for 30 years,, Garrett Gold Pan Kit | Garrett Metal Detectors

Time for more coffee.
Garrett pans in'70 no way maybe was minelab pans

Time for more coffee.
And they choose the green colour (which is horrible) to make a joke sending a subliminal message

The Gravity Trap Series was introduced and patented in the 1990s. Garrett has been in the business far longer.

The company started in 1964, with its first metal detector. In 1974, they began selling gold pans of their own design.

For the most part, their products have continued to improve over time.

Green was chosen due to the contrast with nearly everything that would enter the pan. Black does not work well, as there is little contrast with oxidized silver, and many other target materials. Blue, for gold, works much better than green, unless one is color blind, then we have to go back to green. One of my children is color blind. He could only work with green pans when I took him out when he was young, some 30 years ago.

Time for more coffee.

Maybe you should patent a pink one, for all the lady prospectors out there. Not much subliminal about that, is there?
is if you look carefully Garrett make a joke against USSR people with a subliminal message which is not obscene but is a joke and I will not post because will come quickly YGRASILL and will start make threats with bans .
In Soviet era it was illegal to have your own gold bar it was permitted only to have a limited quantity of personal juwerly Garrett chose green because of exaggerated precious metal content of Soviet electronics green is from Km capacitors here is a photo have same colour like the pan.

Attachments

• s-l640.jpg
    s-l640.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 1
is if you look carefully Garrett make a joke against USSR people with a subliminal message which is not obscene but is a joke and I will not post because will come quickly YGRASILL and will start make threats with bans .
In Soviet era it was illegal to have your own gold bar it was permitted only to have a limited quantity of personal juwerly Garrett chose green because of exaggerated precious metal content of Soviet electronics green is from Km capacitors here is a photo have same colour like the pan.
Here in Bar and Grill we allow more than in the rest of the forum, but still no politics or religion.
Jokes are fine but direct misinformation is not!

Maybe you should patent a pink one, for all the lady prospectors out there. Not much subliminal about that, is there?
Practic Garrett claim people with this pan because in 5 hours of panning and sluicing you will get a minimum amount of 0.5 gr gold everywhere in a decent creek things wich are not possible in Soviet states because is illegal , also he make a comparation in Soviet Union a person was working for equivalent of 2 gr of gold 1 month, he make a joke but I don't post because to don't come in one day someone frome USSR with a electronic device saying how much precious metal contain.
Also with green colour he claim the occident saying we got good stuff for scrap gold because in 70 80 was made the green connector for trimmed card finger which contain around 15 - 20 gr of gold per kg (but in Soviet electronics was have 40 - 50 gr per kg).
After the green pans was put on market in 90 , it was start production of Bga chips gold corner and soldered on 486 boards here you have a photo of Bga chip which have same colour like pan .
They start putting Bga on 486 motherboards because it was expected to come the end of ceramic CPU era because they start manufacturing pentium 1 CPU blackfiber with low content of gold.
In a pc on motherboard most valuable piece it was the ceramic CPU and after Bga chips , the manufacturers put's bgas to have people in future something good stuff to scrap hoping the gold recovers and MADE A GOOD VALUABLE CHIP GREEN LIKE GARRETT PANS GOD CORNER BGA CHIP

Attachments

• R (2).jpeg
    R (2).jpeg
    21 KB · Views: 0
I hope I don't must make you a observation why Garrett pans are green and why Bga chips have same colour, Practical the GOLD CORNER BGA CHIPS in reality is A GREEN GARRETT PAN WITH A NUGGET INSIDE.

Practic Garrett claim people with this pan because in 5 hours of panning and sluicing you will get a minimum amount of 0.5 gr gold everywhere in a decent creek things wich are not possible in Soviet states because is illegal , also he make a comparation in Soviet Union a person was working for equivalent of 2 gr of gold 1 month, he make a joke but I don't post because to don't come in one day someone frome USSR with a electronic device saying how much precious metal contain.
Also with green colour he claim the occident saying we got good stuff for scrap gold because in 70 80 was made the green connector for trimmed card finger which contain around 15 - 20 gr of gold per kg (but in Soviet electronics was have 40 - 50 gr per kg).
After the green pans was put on market in 90 , it was start production of Bga chips gold corner and soldered on 486 boards here you have a photo of Bga chip which have same colour like pan .
They start putting Bga on 486 motherboards because it was expected to come the end of ceramic CPU era because they start manufacturing pentium 1 CPU blackfiber with low content of gold.
In a pc on motherboard most valuable piece it was the ceramic CPU and after Bga chips , the manufacturers put's bgas to have people in future something good stuff to scrap hoping the gold recovers and MADE A GOOD VALUABLE CHIP GREEN LIKE GARRETT PANS GOD CORNER BGA CHIP
Your post do not make sense.

I hope I don't must make you a observation why Garrett pans are green and why Bga chips have same colour, Practical the GOLD CORNER BGA CHIPS in reality is A GREEN GARRETT PAN WITH A NUGGET INSIDE.
Please stop ridiculing businesses in our forum!
In the worst case they may drag you to court and even cause trouble for this forum.

You like the green gold corner BGA chips this signifying a Garrett pan with a nugget inside?
I'm happy because the manufacturers made this amazing and valuable chip for gold recovers designed like green pans.

Back