• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Gold Refining Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Gold and Silver Bullion for Sale

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

agpodt77339

I have the following for sale. You pay the price listed + Shipping. You can chose First Class, Priority Mail, Express, or Registered Mail (Anything USPS). Signature confirmation is mandatory and insurance is optional (but recommended). There is free shipping via Registered Mail if you buy everything.

I accept money orders, or paypal payment. If you pay by paypal, please use the "Personal Transfer" so there are no fees for me. If you do the regular paypal transfer, then you need to cover the paypal fees. I will not ship anything until the payment has cleared.

If you live close to Mendon MA, and would like to pick up an item, that would be fine. You could also pay by cash if you are picking something up.

GOLD
1- 1 gram 999.9 Istanbul Gold Refinery Bar - Spot Price
1- Suisse 10g Fine Gold Essayeur Fonduer (This bar is a pendant, and has a rose on the reverse) -Spot Price
5- 5 gram Credit Suisse 999.9 Gold bars (1 has a loop attached so it can be worn on a chain) -Spot Price
1- 5 Gram 999.9 Gold Istanbul Bar -Spot Price
1- 1 Ounce 9999 Johnson Matthey & Mallory Gold Bar (Has a loop attached so it can be worn on a chain) -Spot Price
1- 1/10 Ounce gold 1980 Krugerrand - 105% Spot
1- 2007 1/25 Ounce Gold Isle of Mann Cat Coin $45
1- 1990 1/10 Ounce Australian Nugget Coin in 14k Kangaroo Bezel (Bezel weighs approx. 2.59 grams) $145
1- 22k Mini gold coin (.6 grams) has aztec-like designs on it. -Spot Price
4 Tiles of Jensen JRVT Dental gold. 77% Au 13% Ag 8.5% Cu 1% Pb (6.2 grams total) -98% Spot Price of Gold Content

Silver:
2- 10 Ounce Engelhard 999+ Bars (Still Sealed) -Spot Price
2- 10 Ounce South East Refining 999+ Bars -Spot Price
1- JM 10 Ounce 999 Bar (Still Sealed) -Spot Price
1- 5 Ounce Sunshine Mining 999 Bar -Spot Price
1- 1 Ounce .925 1974 John Adams Bicentennial Round - Spot Price

What is left:
1 Ounce 9999 Johnson Matthey & Mallory Gold Bar (Has a loop attached so it can be worn on a chain) -Spot Price
4 Tiles of Jensen JRVT Dental gold. 77% Au 13% Ag 8.5% Cu 1% Pb (6.2 grams total) -98% Spot Price of Gold Content

It is really a great deal. I think investing on Gold and Silver Bullion is an evergreen business. The value of these precious metals always remains high. I have been looking for some cost effective and reliable avenue to invest on Gold and Silver Bullions in America. Kindly reply on this thread if you have any suggestion for me.

Regards
Ver Sills

Back