GOLD BAR OFFER

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blingsmo

Greetings from Benin , we are Miners cooperative Mining company from Benin who sell our Gold Dore Bars and Nuggets directly to you without passing through any Intermediary party,Unless buyer has a directory instructions,
Specifications:
Au Gold Dore Bars and Nuggets Karats:24 ,Purity:97.87% ,Quantity: 350kg ,Origin: Benin,Togo and Ghana,(Depending on location of purchase by buyers) With a discount price.Only serious buyers should contact us for availability.
[email protected]

The moderators have agreed that as Göran has stated, leaving the contact information may help someone doing a Google search to find the comments in this thread, and that may help someone avoid falling for this scam. Since I deleted the information, I have now replaced it, thanks to Göran's mastery of Google cache.

Dave

blingsmo said:
Greetings from Benin , we are Miners cooperative Mining company from Benin who sell our Gold Dore Bars and Nuggets directly to you without passing through any Intermediary party,Unless buyer has a directory instructions,
Specifications:
Au Gold Dore Bars and Nuggets Karats:24 ,Purity:97.87% ,Quantity: 350kg ,Origin: Benin,Togo and Ghana,(Depending on location of purchase by buyers) With a discount price.Only serious buyers should contact us for availability.

Send me a 20 kilo sample of your 24k 97.87% pure gold, and after assay I'll arrange for purchase!!! :mrgreen:

blingsmo said:
Specifications:

When you do sell enough I can offer you some prime residential and farming property with possible mining potential on Oceanus Procellarum.
With discount.

Bling

As you can tell by now no-one on this forum will take you seriously and you will soon be banned for spamming the forum. You see so many new members make the same ridiculous offers trying to find that one sucker that P.T. Barnum said was born every minute.

If you can post the terms of your offer for members to review we will begin to take you seriously, otherwise you will be gone. So please post your terms and conditions for the sale of your gold.

Will you except a suitcase full of sheets of un-cut $100 bills as payment :?:

If so I will take everything you have :mrgreen:

I will even give you an additional suitcase of un-cut $100's if you deliver in person to me :twisted:

Kurt

Attachments

• WP_20150702_001[1].jpg
    WP_20150702_001[1].jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 499
"If you can post the terms of your offer for members to review we will begin to take you seriously, "
Post an offer??
Post a nice bar Physically,not in a theory, not in some related realm of quantum physic's where the gold both exists and douse not exists .
An actual bit of metal we can trade for you legally under international law and you will peak some interest .

It didn't escape me, I left the contact info there on purpose... do you really think anyone here would be fooled by this post on this forum? Especially after the bunch of ironically posts.

By leaving contact information on this type of scams, anyone doing a google search on an email address or phone number would end up here and see our answers. The person who posts this type of scams here also post on several other forums.

Dohhh... I see someone else have removed the contact information now. :-(

Göran

Back