GOLD BARS AND NUGGETS FOR SALE

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jensenhenning

FULL COPORATE OFFER

I, Mr. Jensen Henningr with full legal and corporate responsibility, and under penalty of perjury, with full knowledge of the act of fraud; and as the Seller or Authorized Seller’s Mandatory, are ready, willing and able to deliver the herein offered (Au) metal under the following terms and conditions:

Terms and conditions:
Details Of Commodity
Commodity - Au Dory Bar
Quantity - 200kg first shipment
Country of Origin - Tanzania
Purity - 97% plus
Carat - 22.60 plus
Price CIF - $27,000 USD/KG
Local Smelting Fees - $50usd per kg, Buyers Charge
Export Taxes – Buyers Charge, 7% also deductible from final payment after delivery
and assay of the gold in Buyer refinery.
Agent Commission : $2,000usd per kg

Procedures:
1. The Seller issue a full corporate offer - FCO and buyer visit Kenya to inspect the Gold before
Exportation of 50kg takes place.
2. Buyer pays for the local smelting of the gold dust to dory bar which is deductible from the
Final payment also.
3. Buyer pays 7% for the Exports taxes & shipping cost which is deductible from the final payment also.
4. Buyer pays 93% cash in 72hours after delivery and assay of the gold in buyer refinery.

Email Aaddress: [email protected]

best regards

Jensen Henning

Moderator's Warning: This post is typical of the type of scam offers we often see here. The post is full of errors, like referring to a doré bar as a "dory bar", stating the purity as 97% but only 22.60 carat, etc.

With gold currently at $1,251 per troy ounce, 1 kilogram of 97% gold would be worth just a bit over $39,000. Yet this seller is willing to sell it for $27,000 plus $50.00 smelting fee plus $1,890 export tax (7%) plus $2,000 agent commission, for a total of $30,940!

Most people selling gold 200 kg at a time do not operate through a gmail account.

FrugalRefiner

Definitely a scam.
The first post this guy has, and he makes it sound like its being typed inside a lawyers butt.
Can we not banish him, and this all together?

He's gone.

Africa, the Crooked Continent

In 10 years on this forum, with threads of probably 100 different African "deals", and who knows how many email "deals" I have gotten (usually from Nigeria), I have never seen one that I thought was honest. It seems like Africans (and especially Nigerians) start taking Scam 101 in the 1st grade (or at birth). Cons are part of their culture, it seems.

In any case, never pay for any amount of gold from any part of Africa, especially (or from any place else, in most cases), unless you have physical possession of all the gold specified and have proven its value by good sampling techniques and fire assays.

Topher_osAUrus said:
Can we not banish him, and this all together?
Topher, one of the reasons we created the Rogues Gallery was for guys just like this. I could have deleted the post when I saw it, but as Göran taught us, by keeping the post on the forum with this guy's email address in it, it could help someone who is not a member of the forum. All the search bots will find his post and index it in short order. If someone is contacted by this guy in some other venue, and they decide to Google his email, we'll be one of the results they'll see. If it saves one person from falling victim to him, it's well worth the space it takes up on the forum.

Dave

I am just curious why those guys keep doing those scums? Do they ever succeed? Like in this case , the value of the gold (200kg) is more than $5000000, even when is sold at $27000/kg. Is there any idiot in this world who whould pay $5 millions to person they never seen before , and for the gold that might be stolen, or mined illegally? Just wonder if there is any statistics that shows how successfull those scummers are?

They keep doing it because they keep hooking people. There's always a mug out there waiting to be landed.

One of my work mates, an ex-solicitor in his fifties.
Came to me with the details of a deal.
Not some Antoninus black male, but an attractive white female willing to do naughty skype with him.
Made contact through the Gahan Church mission he is involved with.
Classic pictures of a mud hut full of gold-colored stock.
They are developing all the time and starting to employ attractive western representatives.
below is a copy of the latest one to try it on.
Watch your self and never pay until you have metal in your hand.

"Attention Sir,

Sequel to your enquiry, Attached herewith the Gold sales purchase
agreement for gold priced at LBMA minus 10% Gross and 9% Net for your
buyer's evaluation and consideration.

Seller accepts SBLC or an LC for the value of one monthly shipment.
Also the seller will post 2% performance bond.

Serious buyers/ mandates should follow the exact format in the SPA,
because Any other procedure without the exact features will delay
transaction; We can offer 1000kg x 12 months of gold dore bars cif to
any destination.

If there is any quires do revert back. Our aim is a successfully
executed transaction.

Anticipate your urgent reply to moving into a successful business relation.

Thanks with regards,
Joseph Geofrey
JOJO Ent. Nig. Ltd
Tel: +2347039438420
whatsapp/ SMS: +2349057858499
[email protected]

Back