GOLD BARS FOR SELL

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Arifari

Good evening.
I am the manager of a trading company based in Africa. I work with gold miners who have entrusted me with a large quantity of 22 karat gold and a purity of 96% to more than 98%. We are looking for buyers in Europe, Latin America, Asia and Arab countries. If you have potential buyers who can buy the gold, you will earn a commission on the sale of each kilogram of gold sold. Contact me for more details and if you have potential buyers.

Email: [email protected]

Attachments

• f6cecd63-fd36-4ddb-8063-8cafd1c36769.JPG
    f6cecd63-fd36-4ddb-8063-8cafd1c36769.JPG
    41.7 KB · Views: 33
Do you have any 22k gold with lower purity than 96-98%+?
In that case I am intrested since i am a refiner.

Good evening.
I am the manager of a trading company based in Africa. I work with gold miners who have entrusted me with a large quantity of 22 karat gold and a purity of 96% to more than 98%. We are looking for buyers in Europe, Latin America, Asia and Arab countries. If you have potential buyers who can buy the gold, you will earn a commission on the sale of each kilogram of gold sold. Contact me for more details and if you have potential buyers.

What is your asking price

Kurt

Rough numbers ----------

1 ozt. gold @ spot price = $1,930

so 1 kilo @ spot $62,057

your sell price $39,500

Difference $22,558

So you want me to believe you are selling kilos of gold for $22,500 UNDER spot ?????? LOL LOL !!!!!

& want me to believe this is not a SCAM !!!!!

Kurt

Rough numbers ----------

1 ozt. gold @ spot price = $1,930

so 1 kilo @ spot $62,057

your sell price $39,500

Difference $22,558

So you want me to believe you are selling kilos of gold for $22,500 UNDER spot ?????? LOL LOL !!!!!

& want me to believe this is not a SCAM !!!!!

Kurt
I made it clear in my first post that we are looking for people to forward the quantity we have for sale. Our conditions of sale are FOB which means that the buyer comes on site takes the quantity he needs and is responsible for making the various documents for the re-export of the product and this is the price fixed FOB so there is no There is nothing illegal in what I propose to you.
Thank you

Good evening.

Yaaaaawn, here we go again!

These days, Nigerian scams emanate from many countries and involve different scenarios of riches to come, sometimes tracking real-world events. (That Nigerian prince might now be a Syrian banker, for example, or a U.S. soldier in the Middle East.) But the term has stuck as a catchall for international “advance fee” frauds that dangle a windfall if you provide financial information or money upfront,
  • You get an unsolicited email from someone claiming to be a foreign dignitary or executive.
  • The email promises you a share of a multimillion-dollar fortune in exchange for helping get the money / goods out of the sender’s home country.
  • Source, AARP Money Scams and Fraud

I made it clear in my first post that we are looking for people to forward the quantity we have for sale. Our conditions of sale are FOB which means that the buyer comes on site takes the quantity he needs and is responsible for making the various documents for the re-export of the product and this is the price fixed FOB so there is no There is nothing illegal in what I propose to you.
Thank you
No, you did not: a company in africa.... that sure narrows it down. There can be what, five maybe, tops?
Name of your trading company? Registration number? Don't think the people here are that gullible to buy for those prices and expect it to be legit.
I smell conflict gold. Either hard working small time entrepeneurs or criminal organization using slavery... you tell me, or better yet:

Prove me wrong or stay away.

22K = 91.7% gold, not 96 or 98. Even 23K is not fully 96%. Either list it as karat or % purity, not both, makes you look suspicious when you don't know what you are trying to sell.

Starting out by incorrectly identifying your product and not listing your business name, address and registration so it can be verified is NOT how a legitimate business works.

So, me i am selling this 207% gold at 47 karat.
Price is 10 USD per kilo.
I think i have more chance to sell it than any other african guy. XD
Only serious buyer please. LOL
I may tell in next post what it is...

Attachments

• IMG-20220319-WA0000.jpg
    IMG-20220319-WA0000.jpg
    210.9 KB · Views: 31
Back