Gold Bars, Gold Nuggets . Gold Dust for Sale

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Moses96

Gold Dust, Gold Bar, Gold Nugget, Gold Bullion, Yellow Collor in Ghana.
We are Local Village Gold Miners from Republic of Ghana In West African.
We are Members of the Said Community and in charge of Marketing,Advertising, communication and sources to the potential Alluvial Gold Dust, Bar, Nugget and Bullion buyers, agents/brokers or partners for our Mined AU Gold (Au-Metal ).
Prior To The Latest Privilege According Local Gold Miners in Ghana Since April 2001 to Marketand Sell their Gold Dust ( Au-Metal ) themselves, This my offer of GoldDust (Au-Metal) to prospective buyers,Brokers, representatives,agents, intermediaries and partners willing To Establish Meaningful Business transaction that is Viable and Durable with us. Hence, I’m offering you a Fresh Gold Dust (Au-Metal ) for sale with the following specifications and details.Better.Location. Obuasi Ashanti Region Ghana.
You Can Come down and Inspect the Gold Bar – Dust and Bullion For Sale , They are Genuine and clean. Origin……Ghana .
CONDITIONS :The interested buyer's can come down to (Ghana ) to inspect , see ,test or melt it at his own cost.
We can also make delivery to any destination around the world without buyer's present in Ghana within 7days.
Pay after 72hours the merchandise arrive at buyer's destination.

EMAIL I.D::: [email protected]

Moderator's Warning: Buyer Beware! There are many gold buying scams, and the majority of them seem to come from Ghana. Buyer Beware!

No disrespect but why do you need to advertise to sell gold to anyone or everyone when there’s a lot of gold buyers and refiners knocking on most miners doors to buy at very good rates that small buyers can’t match ?
I’m sure there are some good deals to be had in Africa but most seem to be scams and virtually all that come here definitely are, I have friends who buy stones and gold and most say stay away from Africa they all want to rob or scam you.
You need to build some credibility to succeed here so perhaps some samples sent to trusted members and their comments may help you.

Sorry Nick, but he won't be reading your response (at least not under that user name). I banned him at the same time I moved his post to the Rogues Gallery.

Dave

Back