Gold Bars Supplier

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I have the cash, where do I send it?
🙄
Hello, thank you for coming onboard and we are looking forward to build a mutual business relationship with you. Kindly, Whatsapp us here for all information and procedures > +254 734 843 266

Wait, I will include a couple hundred thou. Maybe by buying in bulk, we can get a better deal. Let's all get in on this, deal of a lifetime. We'll corner the market!
Okay, our company has plenty of gold bars. We only work with serious buyers and you are right we can corner the market. You can reach us anytime, I already shared to you our contacts or email us here

Wait, I will include a couple hundred thou. Maybe by buying in bulk, we can get a better deal. Let's all get in on this, deal of a lifetime. We'll corner the market!
Okay, our company has plenty of gold bars. We only work with serious buyers and you are right we can corner the market. You can reach us anytime, I already shared to you our contacts or email us here
Ok - I have decided this is just to good of a deal to pass on

Therefore I am willing to make the same deal I made here ------

https://goldrefiningforum.com/threads/gold-bar-offer.22565/#post-236639
Were do you want me to send the suitcases of $100 bills & how many suitcases of $100 bills do you want

Better yet - just tell me what dark alley you want to meet up in - you bring the bins full of gold & I will bring the suitcases of $100 bills

Just let me know how many bins full of gold you will be bringing so I know how many suitcases of $100 bills to bring--- AND - don't forget - there is an extra suitcase of $100 bills in it for you if you deliver to the dark alley of my choosing

Trust me - this is not a scam - the suitcases of $100 bills are real

Edit to add; - I am a legitimate printer of $100 bills (though I may need to buy more ink cartridges) which is why the $100 bills come in un-cut sheets

Lets make a deal so I can corner the gold market - and you can fund your favorite terrorist organization

Kurt

Last edited:
Ok - I have decided this is just to good of a deal to pass on

Therefore I am willing to make the same deal I made here ------

https://goldrefiningforum.com/threads/gold-bar-offer.22565/#post-236639
Were do you want me to send the suitcases of $100 bills & how many suitcases of $100 bills do you want

Better yet - just tell me what dark alley you want to meet up in - you bring the bins full of gold & I will bring the suitcases of $100 bills

Just let me know how many bins full of gold you will be bringing so I know how many suitcases of $100 bills to bring--- AND - don't forget - there is an extra suitcase of $100 bills in it for you if you deliver to the dark alley of my choosing

Trust me - this is not a scam - the suitcases of $100 bills are real

Edit to add; - I am a legitimate printer of $100 bills (though I may need to buy more ink cartridges) which is why the $100 bills come in un-cut sheets

Lets make a deal so I can corner the gold market - and you can fund your favorite terrorist organization

Kurt
Send us email period! If you want to do business with our company send your inquiry here

To reply in my best politeness: Major gold transactions with massive questionable discounts from the very well known scammers continent will not flow through this forum.
We all thought your engrish was good enough to grasp that concept. Now go scam someone else. .
We will prevent our friends and forum members from making stupid mistakes whenever possible. It sure was fun though.
Thankyouverymuchandbyebye.

NEXT SCAMMER?....
will arrive tomorrow with new account 🤣🤣🤣🤣 and we'll be waiting 😈

Back