Gold Dust,Nuggets and Bars For Sale From Cameroon

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gold seller

We are a community of local miners here in Bekora, a small village here in Cameroon in the region , we have our gold mines and is controlled by our chief, so we need a potential buyer of gold dust,gold bars or rough diamonds,we discovered our mines in 2009. we welcome all buyers around the globe and we wish to create a long lasting business relationship with you

Am a representative for the local gold miners here in Bekora community, cameroon. We have capability of producing between 100-150 and above kilos of Gold dust & Gold bars monthly.

Below are the current available Commodity Gold dust & Gold bars:
QUANTITY: 100kg
ORIGIN :Cameroon
QUALITY: 24+ carats
PURITY: 98.98%
Packaging: in metal boxes.

1.) Our Price is very moderate $ Negociable

a.) Price Au Gold Dust: $ 26, 500USD/KG

b) Price Au Gold Bars: $ 23, 500USD/KG

2.) Minimum quantity:Any per Customers Request

3.) Maximum Quantity: 100 kgs

I shall be grateful to furnish you with any further information that you may require after hearing from you and shall consider it a privilege entering long-lasting relationship between both parties.

Below are our contact information.

Representative:prince Phillips Musoke Jr.
Tell/Whatsapp:+237 660552456/+23760552456
Email:[email protected]

That poor chief of the village has been banned, but feel free to make a fool of this scammer.

I guess that they have to keep looking for a buyer somewhere else.... storing all that gold in the chief's hut. By my account that should now be close to ten tons of gold with that production rate since 2009.

Oh boy, it's getting harder and harder to find buyers of gold these days....

By the way, Jason, if you have ever tried to make gold dust from brass scrap you would know that it's a lot more work than just melting it down into nice yellow bricks. Explains the price difference. :lol:

Göran

I have had customers who went to Africa to buy gold. Usually in the form of sponge. (I guess now they call it dust) The sponge looked just like sponge dropped from acid refining, and I have seen a few ounces of that in my day. It had a very convincing look!

The first time I saw it come in for refining, I ended up melting it. While pouring the bar, the first clue was the 1000 oz mold was full before all of the metal was out of the crucible! Not a trace of any precious metals in that fine looking sponge. I will never forget the reaction of the gentleman who purchased the material and brought it in for refining. He was truly scammed and his sincere reaction left a permanent impression on me.

From then on, whenever I saw similar material, I always put a small sample into nitric acid to prove to the customer it had no value. That way I avoided useless melts resulting in worthless doorstops.

4metals said:
I have had customers who went to Africa to buy gold. Usually in the form of sponge. (I guess now they call it dust) The sponge looked just like sponge dropped from acid refining, and I have seen a few ounces of that in my day. It had a very convincing look!

The first time I saw it come in for refining, I ended up melting it. While pouring the bar, the first clue was the 1000 oz mold was full before all of the metal was out of the crucible! Not a trace of any precious metals in that fine looking sponge. I will never forget the reaction of the gentleman who purchased the material and brought it in for refining. He was truly scammed and his sincere reaction left a permanent impression on me.

From then on, whenever I saw similar material, I always put a small sample into nitric acid to prove to the customer it had no value. That way I avoided useless melts resulting in worthless doorstops.
Refineries have to be careful of those type things. Say a guy brings in a bunch of sponge like that, late in the day, and wants an evaluation. You put it the safe and say you'll have an answer tomorrow. You give the guy a quicky receipt. The next day you melt it, or not, and find no gold. When the guy comes back, he says that's not the same stuff he gave you and threatens to sue. I saw this happen one time with a big brass bar that was said to contain a few percent of gold. The owner of the refinery was drinking beer with others, in his office, and was to lazy to go open up the lab and test it. Also, he was too greedy to say no. I would never keep any material overnight unless I already owned.it, even for a friend.

goldsilverpro said:
4metals said:

Refineries have to be careful of those type things. Say a guy brings in a bunch of sponge like that, late in the day, and wants an evaluation. You put it the safe and say you'll have an answer tomorrow. You give the guy a quicky receipt. The next day you melt it, or not, and find no gold. When the guy comes back, he says that's not the same stuff he gave you and threatens to sue. I saw this happen one time with a big brass bar that was said to contain a few percent of gold. The owner of the refinery was drinking beer with others, in his office, and was to lazy to go open up the lab and test it. Also, he was too greedy to say no. I would never keep any material overnight unless I already owned.it, even for a friend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi my Friends!
I pictured the chief melting the gold and casting a bunch of thrones to sit on. He made so many thrones that. he began storing dozens of them on the second floor of his hut.
One morning, the hut collapsed under the weight of the thrones and killed him.
The moral of the story?
People who live in grass houses, shouldn't stow thrones!
Art.

Do these people truly think some one from our forum will actually fall for their scam?

They seem to know people will fall for it, it is one of the symptoms of gold fever, only consider the gobs of cash you can make and overlook a few details. I would say it happens daily in precious metal transactions.

4metals said:
Do these people truly think some one from our forum will actually fall for their scam?
They seem to know people will fall for it, it is one of the symptoms of gold fever, only consider the gobs of cash you can make and overlook a few details. I would say it happens daily in precious metal transactions.
Sad but true. It's like the TV commercials for the private, nonmonetary minting of the gold replica coins clad with 14 milligrams of 24 karat gold! Members of this forum know it's an obvious scam. But those commercials cost a lot of money to produce and run. They can only afford to do that because they have lots of customers. :cry:

Dave

This sort of material does exist but I doubt it would be sold over the net.
Many years ago I had a customer who was buying loads of this sort of material, it was coming from Nigeria and was smuggled into the country in diplomatic bags to avoid detection, the customer was one of the biggest scam artistes of all time and was called Nigel Goldman, he has even written a book, probably while doing time and was last heard of fleeing the Spanish authorities and was heading for Morocco after duping a few more poor souls out of their money, shame is if he had concentrated on trading legally he would probably be a very rich man by now.

upcyclist said:
Here's my question: Why is this thread still in the Wanted section, and not in the Rogue's Gallery? :D
This thread is a good example of thread drift, and why it's difficult to organize the forum. Although the opening post obviously belongs in the Rogues Gallery, it was followed by a number of good posts on loosely related subjects. I wanted to allow time for people to share their thoughts on those subjects, but I suppose the time has come.

Dave

Dave look up the guy I mentioned it's an eye opener, read his book I'm sure it's available free somewhere now,
He had Lamborghinis, ferraris, porches you name it and all scammed, who says crime doesn't pay!

Back