• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Gold Refining Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For Sale Gold for sale

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CosmoIridium

9 grams of gold powder...
From 386 and 486 CPUs.
This was a test to determine Pd and Pt content in old CPUs as I deal in PGMs only.
Nitric then aqua regia.
Sulfamic and dropped with SMB. Washed once.
Based on past performance, I estimate purity at 98+%.

I will split shipping anywhere in Canada and USA.
Western Union only.

as a newbie i am somewhat hesitant to inquire about listings like this when i see no interest from other more seasoned veterans.
what am i missing?

i realize that, but i would assume something like this still needs melting and pouring and thus would still be offered at some discount ....

Buying gold powder... I don´t know man. Without any analytics, only good wishes... That´s not how industry works :) Without proper analytics, you have no clue what is salt content, if there are any, and other contamination. This can be indeed significant number. That´s why is gold sold molten and poured/in form of button.

Button with vent hole, OK, but powder - no no. For me.

Maybe some people here are more adventurous and like surprises :D

It`s a no go for me as well....job half done....if you have reached the stage of powder, why not make the final step. You could buy clay powder for what is worth.

And for second thought...where is the fun of recovery and refining? :cool:

Back