Gold from computer Processors

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you plan on processing them, you may lose money on the deal by the time ALL expenses are tallied. Best to sell them at a profit. But only if you get them free.

Time for more coffee.

Well updated.. But the thing is we've planned to operate a refinery.. Then it is not worth to have pentium 4 processors... Because we had some initially..

Current average cash price in US right now is around $5.75 a pound. Not much I agree, but they do add up quickly.

Dear All, Thanks a lot for your information ... If you could advice me more on precious metal refine specially from Computer Processors will be highly helpful..

What might be more helpful would to see what someone
would pay for your CPU's. Here is one place that advertises
how much they offer: www.boardsort.com

You can also check on eBay and see what CPU's like yours
have sold for. That should help you better understand the
"potential" base value of what you have.

I don't understand why people still want to refine these things....... They are the lowest grade of cpu scrap there is. Sell them and get the cash in hand, buy better source material or just buy gold bullion.

Tharaka,

The green fiber CPU`s are very low grade, the only thing they are good for is learning the recovery process without major loss of valuable PM (very small amount present) if something goes wrong.

The market values of these CPU`s range between free (as Dave stated) and when someone pays me to take them off their hands.

Take the advice and resell them...otherwise you will lose a lot on these CPU`s.

Not worth your time and materials involved. Use/purchase of materials can be very costly in some countries.

Be safe,

Pete

Tharaka,

The green fiber CPU`s are very low grade, the only thing they are good for is learning the recovery process without major loss of valuable PM (very small amount present) if something goes wrong.

The market values of these CPU`s range between free (as Dave stated) and when someone pays me to take them off their hands.

Take the advice and resell them...otherwise you will lose a lot on these CPU`s.

Not worth your time and materials involved. Use/purchase of materials can be very costly in some countries.

Be safe,

Pete
Dear pete,

Really understandable & thanks a lot for your information.

Tharaka

What might be more helpful would to see what someone
would pay for your CPU's. Here is one place that advertises
how much they offer: www.boardsort.com

You can also check on eBay and see what CPU's like yours
have sold for. That should help you better understand the
"potential" base value of what you have.
Dear,
This is really helpful..
Thanks

Back