Goldenking wanting help SOS SOS

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

goldenking

If you read this post please help me.

My question is that this is a very difficult question only eligible persons is recommendable for answer .

MY question is that laboratory crucible is good for melting gold or not .
And any person or member or greatest member have any idea to making Home made White melting dishes .

Please Save my Soul SMS

What type of 'laboratory crucible' are you referring to? If it is a platinum crucible then no, as platinum will alloy with gold.

I don't know how to make the white dishes, but I have some to see if you are interested. They are good up to platinum temperatures and beyond and will last for years if properly cleaned and handled. I haven't got them posted to my site yet, but will try to get them up tonight. I'm working on a new video for my website so it may be tomorrow. PM me if you need one right away.

Steve

Hi Lasersteve really You are greatest person or men or member and many more and also you are a quicker, faster men and you are a very intelligent man and many more enough here.

Laser steve Thanks please see this link Laboratory crucibles is made up of ceramic
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crucible

and my biggest problem is i am living on Moon Not earth. No shipping is on moon only rocketing is used for as a transport.

Thanks by Scorpion king oops.. Goldenking

Man, what kind of drugs are you doing? :shock:

Goldenking, I surmise that you are attempting humor and perhaps I am not
fully comprehending your living on the moon and your "flight plan". Could
I suggest that you start a new topic in the bar and grill section of the forum
and let loose there with your comedy schtick?

Otherwise, may I suggest you simply ask your questions in a professional
manner or just wait until you return to Earth from your stay on the moon?

Many thanks!

Thanks above two persons and also thanks bomb blasting cat and now my mind is in correct position and i am on earth and in a jungle.:mrgreen:

please give me my Question,s answer.

Man, what kind of drugs are you doing? :shock:

Hi Men or women or glorycloud How you guess that i am using drugs .It means you are a Astrologer Whole forum is very happy that one Astrologer here please tell me my future vision. :shock:

Save goldenking Soul SGS SGS SGS

Goldenking see this link for hand made melting dish

http://silverprospector.com/assaying/torch-assay.html

:idea:

I read once that burnt bones from sheep is the best material for small melting dishes. You add a bit of water and press with 5-10 tons of force.

a hammer can generate the force if you don't have a hydraulic press, or log splitter.
have also seen where some people have melted on brick similar to fire brick, but if purity was a concern seems you should be able to just buy and have dishes mailed to you, or sent by rocket ship? :p

steve could you calculate the power to blast one to him ?

try to keep this part and the rest of forum profesional. for strange talks and fun we have bar and gril section here. when asking for help ask with details and no with strange remarks like those:
"if you not help me I am anger with you" or "This is last warning for you"

Latest posts

Back