Happy 4th of July America

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks 4metals!

Happy Independence Day USA!

The kids and I have been experimenting with exothermic chemical reactions in the back field all weekend long! It leaves a strong sulfur odor, but only for a short time. The neighbors don't seem the least bit put off, though.

Have a happy & fun 4th of July all!
mike

I heard there's going to be a big gathering of those aliens on Nov 8th!
I've spent the last two days cycling ammo and field stripping my Freedom Crackers in case The Summer of Love gets to hot. Hot dogs, hamburgers and fireworks. Steaks are good, but getting harder to chew. Stay safe. Happy 4th everyone!

Semper Fi !

Attachments

• flag.gif
    flag.gif
    1 MB · Views: 0
Independence Day !!! - my favorite holiday of the year !!!

I Shot the cannon yesterday to start the parade in celebrating the wisdom of our Founding Fathers & their Declaration of Independence

Kurt

Attachments

• WP_20180714_18_08_18_Pro.jpg
    WP_20180714_18_08_18_Pro.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 5
  • WP_20190704_12_14_45_Pro.jpg
    WP_20190704_12_14_45_Pro.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 5
Last edited:
I agree. But history shows us differently. Though some people might be pragmatic in their view i take the realist route.

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible, make violent revolution inevitable.' JFK.

Though some people might be pragmatic in their view i take the realist route.
Realism and decisions based on facts, verifiable facts. As a member of this forum you know the value of facts and calling out things that just don't work. The same should apply to our daily lives, peaceful, respectful discussion.

I guess this is getting too close to political so this will be all I say on the subject.

Realism and decisions based on facts, verifiable facts. As a member of this forum you know the value of facts and calling out things that just don't work. The same should apply to our daily lives, peaceful, respectful discussion.

I guess this is getting too close to political so this will be all I say on the subject.
The facts are people are getting crazy! :ROFLMAO:
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Looking at your post i read nothing political into it. I read a methodical, scientific, and logical approach to a respectful discussion and resolution. Now it seems even when you try and have any discussions the other side does nothing but screams at each other. Neither side wants to listen to the other. Some would say it's a discussion about politics, but what really can't be made political. I mean the 4th Of July is political when you think about it right.

Either and or it's NOT GOOD!

Public notice, i too will shut up now.

Happy 4th July America !

if you are on linkedin - (and in the EU or especially in the UK) -try to browse this site and push play on the video.

Its his advertisement for his recycling business

https://www.linkedin.com/posts/jon-...312624412672001-rHsC/?midToken=AQGPO4dLS6cilQ
Mark
I have actually been to Jons facility (where you see the truck pulling away at the end of the video) that was about three years ago before he had the shredder system set up - even then he was handling an impressive amount of material - some of it extremely high grade - some of the highest grade material I have ever seen

I know a lot of people don't really like Jon (for understandable reasons) but he is a smart business man

I enjoyed my week over there with him (& other forum members) :cool:

Thanks for posting the update & link Mark

Kurt

Latest posts

Back