Happy Birthday Geo

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Happy Birthday, Geo

I once heard it said that having too many birthdays can be bad for your health…

I would not focus so much on the years that much as they speed by us so fast, just enjoy this day with all of your friends, have a good day and take it easy on the cake, enjoy all of the Ice creams you can eat, we must also remember to keep smiling while we still have most of our teeth!

Happy birthday, I hope your day is golden my friend, And you have many more golden days to come, and all the ice cream you wish to eat.

Happy Birthday Geo!

I would still like to get together some time and chat since your kind of sorta close by.

Happy Birthday. The forum has certainly been a better place with you here. Thank you for all your help. I would say Roll Tide, but I just can't bring myself to do it...... :D

Shark said:
Happy Birthday Geo!

I would still like to get together some time and chat since your kind of sorta close by.

I would really like that. The last time we saw each other we really didn't have a chance to talk much under the circumstances. How are you feeling? I hope everything is better.

Johnny5 said:
Happy Birthday. The forum has certainly been a better place with you here. Thank you for all your help. I would say Roll Tide, but I just can't bring myself to do it...... :D

That's okay. I like both teams equally. It drives some people crazy. :-D

Back