Hello everyone

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Albai

Greeting to all members
My name is Abdulkader, from syria and living in the UAE. I am a third year dental student. I have always had a passion in electronics in general building, fixing and refining them. I have gone along way in the fixing part but not much in refining due to the lack of knowledge and accessibility. I started studying refining methods and dangers four years ago but hadnt had the the recourses nor the trustable knowledge that could help me start doing it. I believe this form is a window to a whole new society and I am happy to be a part of it now.
Wish you all the best .

Welcome to the forum Abdulkader. You may find the book in my signature line of interest, as it was written for jewelers and dentists. Although it was written about 80 years ago, it will still provide a good foundation of knowledge. It will help to make all the other information you'll find on the forum make a lot more sense.

Dave

FrugalRefiner said:
Welcome to the forum Abdulkader. You may find the book in my signature line of interest, as it was written for jewelers and dentists. Although it was written about 80 years ago, it will still provide a good foundation of knowledge. It will help to make all the other information you'll find on the forum make a lot more sense.

Dave

Its an informative book i will make sure to read it.
Thank you sir for the recommendation.

Latest posts

Back