Hello everyone!

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Want to think outside the box? There is a person not far from me that scraps/rebuilds small airplanes. Maybe I need to stop in and see what he has sometime. That worked pretty decent the last time I checked with a local guy that repaired home appliances. While I am out and about he has a neighbor that repairs HVAC units, but he is just a small place with a pile junk out back. Not to far from there is a guy who repairs computers from his garage, might as well make a pit stop and check with him. This isn't just an example, but literally the way I started after getting my garbage processed and need something else to work on. It is a never ending cycle, I can not ride down the street without wondering, what can I recover from that broken ... junk. It is literally everywhere, we just have to find the source.

Many quality scrap yards won't be found online, even today. A smaller yard will be more likely to have the material your looking for at quality prices. This will present an opportunity to do a walk in/face to face and discuss new areas of potential business for both parties involved. Many people feel the online buyers are looking to scam them as well as many feel the online seller is looking to scam the buyer. Face to face, will clear the way many times where other forms of contact won't. I have been there and done that, twice, and these two provided more material than I could process. Luckily, through this forum and contacts I made here and a few local sources, I could sell them on to others who could. Making a bit of change for all involved. Refining escrap is not the end all in money making. It just one of many ways to make a few dollars from it. Want to grow, think out side the box.
mate if not intruding ,that means you do sell some stuff, I just need 2-3 kilograms of rams for trial and error. possibly I don't have time to take for trials.but such is my ambience, so if you opt to sell some kilograms of ram please drop me a private conversation.
I will send usd first then you send me the ram .at the earliest possible mode.

I do not have real trustable contacts and the prices they seek is equal to 1 gram of gold /kilogram so what remains back, one info I got it for ddr2 and ddr3 rams per kilogram possibly we can make out 1 gram of 24 k. if this is the case what's the meaning in refining.

regards
swami nair

I have had reasonable luck on Craig’s list. I scored a large clean out that I’ve been working on for better than a year. (Just piddling away at it)

I also found a guy oh here that I’ve worked with a few times.

Craigslist and Face book market place are also great places to find Hammond organs that ca contain a couple hundred bucks of palladium.

Check with any local scrap yards. My local yard has a guy that dismantles computers and sorts the boards for resale. They would sell to me I just haven’t made the effort to line up a deal as of yet.

You may try and contact any local (we haul junk) businesses. You may find a contact that would drop off a load they come across from time to time. I picked up a truck load of servers from a guy who told me he paid to have five loads removed before I got there….. I’m sure it all went to the dump.

Good luck!

I have had reasonable luck on Craig’s list. I scored a large clean out that I’ve been working on for better than a year. (Just piddling away at it)

I also found a guy oh here that I’ve worked with a few times.

Craigslist and Face book market place are also great places to find Hammond organs that ca contain a couple hundred bucks of palladium.

Check with any local scrap yards. My local yard has a guy that dismantles computers and sorts the boards for resale. They would sell to me I just haven’t made the effort to line up a deal as of yet.

You may try and contact any local (we haul junk) businesses. You may find a contact that would drop off a load they come across from time to time. I picked up a truck load of servers from a guy who told me he paid to have five loads removed before I got there….. I’m sure it all went to the dump.

Good luck!
mate if you find such people and if they had a email please link them so that I can purchase any number of rams they sell for sure.
If I get such a help I will pay the best of my yield to the forum member for the support I get, nothing is tiny to my view.
Everyone has a time precious but with a little deal certainly it will surmount,for I don't know the mindset of members b'coz if it ill-treats it's the great agony I may cause to the beautiful forum.I hate doing that.
why I say this way is because I have demand you find materials which I can't procure and the qty is not higher, but you know ebayers stocks are always aimed at the extract value.so I don't wish to purchase through ebay.
but a price better profitable as you know the refining cost and little profit.,fix a price and add a percentage on it,obviously not the price of ebay.

At the will of members you can point me to the place of yards for you can conclude the little deals and I am ready to pay you directly.

regards
swami nair

Back