Hello my name is Troy

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

troy-s

Hello everyone my name is Troy. I live in Texas, work in networking and have recently started gold recovering. I've had access to material for years but never followed through the interest in doing anything with it. My first few months have involved doing a few batches of AP on some power supply pins and some other odd things that I had. I've got a nice little jar of foils started and will be going to AR and smelting later once I learn more. This forum seems like a great place. See you guys around.

Troy

Hello everyone my name is Troy. I live in Texas, work in networking and have recently started gold recovering. I've had access to material for years but never followed through the interest in doing anything with it. My first few months have involved doing a few batches of AP on some power supply pins and some other odd things that I had. I've got a nice little jar of foils started and will be going to AR and smelting later once I learn more. This forum seems like a great place. See you guys around.

Troy
Hello Troy welcome to the group I am from Texas and now living in the Philippines but after the first of the year I will be coming back to the US to live in Colorado did have a electronic scrap business for a while but don't be afraid to ask questions we are here for you

Hi DaddyD.
Where in the Philippines do you live?
I'm in Misamis Oriental.
Per-Ove

Been here in the Philippines since March of 2018 my time here is almost over but I have a lot of fond memories

Well I leave before xmas I hope.
We have been her since September a year ago.
But it is entirely possible we will move permanently in a year or two.

Back