I’m Douglas from central FL

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rgerard4050

Im 1 yr into collecting and going through the same motions most greedy broke enterprising humans do. Along with a thirst for knowledge that thankfully outweighs my genomic intuition to “push the red button”, twice.
All of you have successfully stamped out my gold, silver, iridiummic fever. Good and thorough. With my jests aside, I now look for how useful turning caustic solutions into saltwater has value- equal or greater than globs of greed. Also safety and fume hoods, works shops open to educate could slow down would be refiners that refuse to meet “Mr.Hoke” . Thank you for being professional and staunch in the caution. And offering doors to greater opportunities than original small thinking I was doing. Red button

Addition, here locally there is A lot of tele communication pcb’s and equipment. Dumpsters full of it. Their switching to fiber optic and loads of excess that also being thrown out I’d like to see recycled upcycled/used.
Back to tele com equipment. There is alot and large avenues of acquiring easily. Is this a national trend of swapping to fiber or global? And fiber optics too off topic for this forum?

Back