I keep hearing cash is King

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KingD693

Im sure since you’re here reading this, we probably have a different opinion then a lot of these investors on youtube. They keep saying cash is king and my thoughts are okay sure, gold has been used as a currency longer then theres been a bible.. that makes it god.

Im sure since you’re here reading this, we probably have a different opinion then a lot of these investors on youtube. They keep saying cash is king and my thoughts are okay sure, gold has been used as a currency longer then theres been a bible.. that makes it god.
References to religion don’t fly well in here.
So please refrain from that.

Your attempt at humor has fallen flat.

The term “cash is king” means different things to different people. To me, it means avoiding using credit to buy anything. After all, the borrower is a slave to the lender.

Also, the focus of this forum is recovery and refining of precious metals, not investments. For investments, I obtain the opinions of a few financial planners, then make a decision.

There are professional refiners here who either own their own business, or work for others. Most members, however, simply want to learn so they can have an interesting and possibly profitable hobby. For them, this is not an investment.

Finally, two major topics are to be avoided here. Politics and religion. People are regularly given temporary or permanent exile for breaching this rule.

Do better.

Time for more coffee.

Back