I messed up again .

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't agree with that. While using AR is an ancient technique, so many other processes discussed here are newer innovations. The copper chloride leach (AP), sulfuric stripping cell, using a gold button or sulfamic acid to use excess nitric, etc., etc. are not thousands of years old. We do indeed stand on the shoulders of giants, but our members do develop new techniques.

Dave
I am talking about Aristotle and Mendeleev, who among us could even try to replica their genius.
We stand on the solders of giants!

Last edited:
I wish I knew more of what the Egyptians of old or some of the other ancient cultures knew about the metals or mining working them and working stone, or the artwork how much has been lost or kept secret.

I agree you are both right, we stand and build on the shoulders of others, as well as on the shoulders of each other by sharing with each other on the forum.

I can't agree with that. While using AR is an ancient technique, so many other processes discussed here are newer innovations. The copper chloride leach (AP), sulfuric stripping cell, using a gold button or sulfamic acid to use excess nitric, etc., etc. are not thousands of years old. We do indeed stand on the shoulders of giants, but our members do develop new techniques.

Dave
How do we know?
There is evidence of the "Baghdad Batteries" which indicate our ancestors may well have been plating metals in the Moorish world while we in Europe had barely smelted copper.
Being able to make copper chloride does not seem that advanced a technology.
Of course, they might not have found it quite a useful as people with a convenient copper layer to deal with.
I am quite certain the effect of producing a nice golden snow globe is half the attraction of that process for most people.
The fact that most of what it recovers is gold-plated nickel seems to be secondary importance.
Mostly I see age-old science, sometimes with a slightly original application.

Last edited:
Eu não posso conciliar com isso. Embora o uso de RA seja uma técnica antiga, muitos outros processos discutidos aqui são inovações mais recentes. A lixiviação de excesso de cobre (AP), célula de tira de ouro ou ácido sulfúrico para uso excessivo de cobre, etc, etc, etc, tem milhares de anos. Nós realmente nos apoiamos nos ombros de gigantes, mas nossos membros
Eu não posso concordar com isso. Embora o uso de RA seja uma técnica antiga, muitos outros processos discutidos aqui são inovações mais recentes. A lixiviação de cloreto de cobre (AP), célula de stripping sulfúrico, usando um botão de ouro ou ácido sulfâmico para usar excesso de nítrico, etc, etc, não tem milhares de anos. Nós realmente nos apoiamos nos ombros de gigantes, mas nossos membros desenvolvem novas técnicas.

Dave
desenvolver novas A

Obrigado por compartilhar conhecimentos, tenho aprendido muito no fórum.

Por isso me sinto no dever de apoiar o fórum.

Sobre o processo de cimentação com (CU) após cimentar sobras de (AR ) que não precipitaram direito no passado,
balde de resíduos, usei barras de cobre puro e um borbulhandor de nebolizador.

Quantas semanas precisa para cimentar precisa?
OBS: o borbulhando fica ligado direto
OBS: são sobras de água régia que na dúvida resolvi cimentar com (CU)

Preciso purificar o pó preto que desceu? De que maneira.
Obrigado amigos 🙏🙏🙏

Back