I Need 3D Metal Detector Recommendations

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Please I need a 3D underground metal detector that is actually WORKING.

I need your recommendation on which 3D ground scanner to buy. Too many fake product in the market.

Again, is the gravitator long range metal detector a good product?
Does it actually find gold?
Is it a good long range metal detector to buy?

Please help with responds especially on the 3d request.

Thanks

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220121-092920.png
    Screenshot_20220121-092920.png
    123.6 KB · Views: 8
The first question you should ask to yourself is: " what is the minimum spatial scale i expect to find? Gold Nuggets of cm/mm/ mum? From this depends the wavelengths of the instrument. It's obvious that below some dimension there are not uselful electromagnetic metals detector

The first question you should ask to yourself is: " what is the minimum spatial scale i expect to find? Gold Nuggets of cm/mm/ mum? From this depends the wavelengths of the instrument. It's obvious that below some dimension there are not uselful electromagnetic metals detector
Ok well noted.
but can you please recommend to me any 3d ground scanner that can find gold Nuggets within the dimension you know?
Thanks

3D scan are good only for very large objects. A good metal detector will find centimeters-size metal objects within 1-1.5 meters depth. find a reputable company and ask them precise questions. I don't understand exactly what are you searching for

I don't know if L understands the difference between Ground Penetrating Radar, and a metal detector. Here is my feeble attempt to explain. GPR sends out an electronic signal, then reads back the signal. Much like a metal detector, only the GPR reads the varying densities of the entire ground. It is a tool for say finding gold buried in a vessel, with some void in it, to distinguish it from the back ground soil density. A metal detector sends out a magnetic field, but in this case, the computer reads the variation of the field induced by some metallic component. GPR will not read for a natural nugget in the ground. It may help to find one if it is located in a vug that isn't filled with clay, although it may show a slight variation, but would take a very experienced operator to recognize it. Metal detector finding depth, up to 3 feet, GPR might find a big enough ground anomaly to 30 feet. Hope this helps.

I don't know if L understands the difference between Ground Penetrating Radar, and a metal detector. Here is my feeble attempt to explain. GPR sends out an electronic signal, then reads back the signal. Much like a metal detector, only the GPR reads the varying densities of the entire ground. It is a tool for say finding gold buried in a vessel, with some void in it, to distinguish it from the back ground soil density. A metal detector sends out a magnetic field, but in this case, the computer reads the variation of the field induced by some metallic component. GPR will not read for a natural nugget in the ground. It may help to find one if it is located in a vug that isn't filled with clay, although it may show a slight variation, but would take a very experienced operator to recognize it. Metal detector finding depth, up to 3 feet, GPR might find a big enough ground anomaly to 30 feet. Hope this helps.
Thanks so much for your contribution. Now I understand better.

I use mine to locate gold on asteroids and distant plants. It doesnt seem to work on ground I'm standing on - too close I guess - can;t focus that close - but works great on far distant deposits. I've been filing claims on my finds and am awaiting some way to beam the gold back to earth.

I use mine to locate gold on asteroids and distant plants. It doesnt seem to work on ground I'm standing on - too close I guess - can;t focus that close - but works great on far distant deposits. I've been filing claims on my finds and am awaiting some way to beam the gold back to earth.
Nice, good luck.

Back