I want to thank everyone!

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Palladium

It is a great honor for me to receive this special award. I would like to thank all of you who believe in me and joined me in this unforgettable journey!
Nevertheless, I am very glad to deliver my speech on such an important and momentous occasion in my life. It is a huge honor for me to receive this award. I am deeply honored by my superiors for this recognition of my work. It is not even enough to show my thankfulness and honor in words. I am immensely obligated for the award you have given me.

:unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure:Screenshot 2022-08-01 at 22-19-53 Rhodium ore.png

Well that's one award in particular I won't be winning!

It would be fun to have different trophies though, almost like a year book.

"You've been awarded a trophy: Most likely to make the BFRC" or perhaps "You've been awarded a trophy: Seriously detestable!"

We can even have a trophy for all the mine guys that show up all the time "You've been awarded a trophy: Seriously your rocks have no rhodium!"

"You've been awarded a trophy: Most likely to make the BFRC" or perhaps "You've been awarded a trophy: Seriously detestable!"

We can even have a trophy for all the mine guys that show up all the time "You've been awarded a trophy: Seriously your rocks have no rhodium!"

Priceless🤣

I found a rock with 10,000,000% rhodium! It emerged from another dimension! You can trust me, I'm from the Internet!

:LOL: But, yeah, the rhodium claims from XRF data are always so absurd. Especially when the analysis doesn't show any oxygen, silicon, or aluminum... which are pretty much EVERYWHERE. Only pure crystals of a mineral, such as pyrite crystals, would lack all of those. But just bulk rocks? Naww, man.

I found a rock with 10,000,000% rhodium! It emerged from another dimension! You can trust me, I'm from the Internet!

:LOL: But, yeah, the rhodium claims from XRF data are always so absurd. Especially when the analysis doesn't show any oxygen, silicon, or aluminum... which are pretty much EVERYWHERE. Only pure crystals of a mineral, such as pyrite crystals, would lack all of those. But just bulk rocks? Naww, man.
Will XRFs show gases and light elements at all?
Where is the limit and what determines that limit?
Just curious😏

It was Harold I believe who had a signature line saying something like "wise men talk because they have something to say, fools talk because they have to say something".

Trophies get some into a quest for recognition, often attainable by senseless posts.

It was Harold I believe who had a signature line saying something like "wise men talk because they have something to say, fools talk because they have to say something".

Trophies get some into a quest for recognition, often attainable by senseless posts.
Absolutely true, but I guess it is a part of the new forum software.
Which for the most part is designed for a slightly more fast paced clientele than most of us😏😎

They drop by from time to time though, most don’t stay long, when they discover they have to do the leg work by them self.😳

I do like the like button. I don't use it as a facebook like, but rather as a form of consensus. No need to type long texts on my phone, just let the new guys know i agree with a statement.

Admins and the most respected members know what they are talking about, so they get less agree likes, because they are the authority and certanly don't need my 'approval'. Imo.

@ Lou: you're very much likeable and deserve all awards this site has to give🙃

@ Lou: you're very much likeable and deserve all awards this site has to give🙃
(y)
I do like the like button. I don't use it as a facebook like, but rather as a form of consensus.
Agreed, 100% but I don't see a need to count them and award trophies.

although........ Lou's trophy idea has merit!

"You've been awarded a trophy: Seriously your rocks have no rhodium!"

(y)

Agreed, 100% but I don't see a need to count them and award trophies.

although........ Lou's trophy idea has merit!
Just to spin that idea a bit…
The trophy function are already in the software.
Can it be modified to these kind of uses?
If so, it may end up having some real use in here.
🤓🧐

I would like that like button a lot better if it didn't show up in the "Latest activity" page. The alert tab is fine. I have to scroll through pages sometimes to find relevant post and content sorting between the likes, which can fill a page, and content.

Back