Incineration via wood boiler

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ohiogoldfever

I’m getting ready to embark on processing about 4 gallons of mixed ICs. Does anyone see any trouble with using my out door wood boiler to incinerate them?

A moderate sized SS bowl. The boiler cycles so it will get really hot for a while then idle down. Should allow me to stir and mix them occasionally.

Anyone see a problem I should look out for?

I’m getting ready to embark on processing about 4 gallons of mixed ICs. Does anyone see any trouble with using my out door wood boiler to incinerate them?

A moderate sized SS bowl. The boiler cycles so it will get really hot for a while then idle down. Should allow me to stir and mix them occasionally.

Anyone see a problem I should look out for?
You are not planning to pyrolize first?

I have an outdoor everything-boiler, i make some coals place a tin with chips inside and let them be red-hot. they came white

Disaster-proof your containment vessel - we'd really like to not hear about recovering one gallon of ashed ICs mixed in with 10 gallons of wood & trash ash, as with liquids always have a plan just in case. The stainless bowl plus a cover that is fumble & drop-proof sounds good to me.

I've been collecting stainless water bottles w/ metal tops and restaurant/hotel style coffee pots, like they deliver to the table with a hinged lid, for incineration duty, no where does it say we need to keep all our chips in one basket, err, bowl.

Latest posts

Back