Is this for real ...........???

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jackpower

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DfmAuhDyeUM

Statement : knowledge must be free for everyone. And what we are to document here is pure science, all known chemicals, and no magic. Read full procedure, click "SHOW MORE" button below.

In last 5 videos I have been documenting procedures that really work and produce Au. Although if you expecting to produce klios of Gold with these methods you will be a little disappointed. Gold in fact is created as in first state we break the metal at atomic level and ferment it at same time for which (in some cases) we need sulfur and electricity input. It is obvious for me to know that Carbon C in fact is converting to Iron Fe beneath the earth. I replicate mother nature's process and I (indeed) have created Gold but is so small quantity that won't be pay off all your debts. BUT, I use no acid, no atomic reactor but just electricity 5-12 volts DC.

WHAT YOU NEED TO REPEAT MY PROCESS:
1. Two Iron nails
2. Ac adapter 5 -12 volts (use old phone charger, cut off the lid)
3. Synthetic vinegar (not organic)
4. Mason jar (any glass jar) or jam bottle if your wife won't kill you on this
5. Sugar (regular sugar)
6. Salt (not sea salt neither Chinese salt it will produce Ag only not Au)
7. Yeast
8. A spoon that you wont use in your kitchen again
9. Aluminum foil or anything that can cover jar's top

THE PROCESS (NOT JUST EXPERIMENT):
--------------------------------------------------------------
1. Put (1/2) Half Litter tap water (distilled would be even better) in the jar

2. Put 1 table spoon of table salt (mine salt not sea salt) and mix it well.

3. Connect nails to your adapter (charger) and fix them within the salt water in jar in a way that they do not touch eachother.

4. Start electrolysis and when you see it has formed greed bluish material mix it using spoon after about each hour so that it will not form rocky structures within jar.

5. Once you realize the material in the jar has become kind of dark blue, first put the vinegar, then, take half cup of normal tap water put in oven and heat it to a level that doesn't burn your hand (almost 30C-40C). Take a tea spoon of regular yeast mix it in 1 the toasty water, mix 1 table spoon of Sugar, stir well and pour it into the jar. While doing this stop electrolysis and after pouring yeast mix the solution in jar well.

6. Restart electrolysis, if you realize the nail as become too think or is diluted in the solution, put new nail, or change the positive to negative and vise-versa so that other one starts dittaching atoms. Note - the one as positive electrode will dissolve.

If all quantities of ingredients and timing has been followed correctly, you will see first a green foam appearing on surface of jar, it may be so fast (depending on adapter you have for input). After a while (about 15 minutes later, the foam will start turning to red (that is the treasure). 12volts adapter will make it a little quicker as jar may become a little more warmer (in this case) as yeasts acts faster by eating up all sugar.

7. Start collecting this red foam, you may notice that when you collect this red foam in a new jar it also has greenish/bluish foam along, do not worry! take that too and keep doing this when it builds on surface of your jar on electrolysis.

Once you notice that electrolysis is not producing enough red puffery / foam on surface, pour about 1/4th cup of synthetic vinegar + little more yeast diluted in semi-hot water and sugar. Repeat this step as long as you think jar is producing red surface.

8. Once it is not producing enough red foam, stop electrolysis and cover both jars with aluminum foil and keep them in room and do not move them much as it will immediately start forming precious metals on surface area.

NOTE : You just do not move the jars for next 5 days. And notice.

You will notice that metalic films are forming and later dropping where width of these metalic films vary due to size of jar you have used; Larger the jar is larger the metal parts will drop from top.

I am not convinced by method of using H2O2 (Hydrogen Peroxide) or heating at the end. But you may try as mentioned by other authors.

9. Finally, once you notice no more film is being produced or is extremely slow, take out the dropped foils of metal that are produced and sitting in bottom. Melt them down using Borax on top on them in the crucible, and you have a button :)

Finally produced metalic button should not attract any magnet .

NOTE 0: The final button is not an alloy at all.

NOTE1: you can use copper and iron anode as well that got me little better results (produced a little more).

NOTE 2: share with me your experiences, pictures. I can be emailed.

GOD bless the humanity.

jackpower, I've moved your post to the Rogues Gallery since I think it's a more appropriate section for this thread. I thought I'd leave it here for a while to provide a little Holiday entertainment for our members.

Do not post about alchemy in the future. It is against our forum rules.

Dave

There are in fact quite a number of institutions around the world who can actually preform Alchemy.
Quite fascinating, They take base elements and accelerate them to enormous speed before colliding them together.
Not only can they make Gold but a hole host of other elements never before detected by man, Much theorised but most so unstable they can only survive for tenths of a second.
I did not see any mention of your particle accelerator?
I believe the record for the production of Gold was set at Dubna and they managed to produce about sixty atom's a second.
Unfortunately it did take the electricity supply from a small city and in order to manufacture hole gram they would have to operate continually for about 360,000 years.
As you report to have discovered a more affective method may be you should be in contact with The Joint Institute for Nuclear Research (JINR, Russian: Объединённый институт ядерных исследований, ОИЯИ), in Dubna.
You will find it about 110 km north of Moscow.
Good luck
:D

jackpower said:
WHAT YOU NEED TO REPEAT MY PROCESS:
1. Two Iron nails
2. Ac adapter 5 -12 volts (use old phone charger, cut off the lid)
3. Synthetic vinegar (not organic)
4. Mason jar (any glass jar) or jam bottle if your wife won't kill you on this
5. Sugar (regular sugar)
6. Salt (not sea salt neither Chinese salt it will produce Ag only not Au)
7. Yeast
8. A spoon that you wont use in your kitchen again
9. Aluminum foil or anything that can cover jar's top

BAHAHAHAHAHA :lol: :lol: :lol: What is this, electrified pancakes :?:

It's always the same thing.....

Either it's bacteria, it's made from iron, it's electrified water with blah blah in it, it's this or that, green lion eating the sun, snake eating it's tail blah blah. You REALLY want to know what it is (Please forgive me. I know that no one should say what it is if they ever figure it out, but it's been long enough) I'm tired of reading all this nonsense about what it "might be"

After 25+ years of learning about alchemy, I'm putting up a video showing the REAL way to make gold, so I can sit back and laugh while watching the prices drop to nothing since I couldn't care less about a shiny rock.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ :twisted:

Back