just a thought about old threads

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

4metals

Staff member
Supporting Member
One of the features I like about the new forum format is the way the program suggests similar threads to read. Sometimes the threads it kicks up are very informative older threads and make for informative reading. It's a great way to pick up on topics we may have missed.

Whenever a new post is made on an older thread it is listed as a latest post and it is suddenly more visible to everyone.

What I am suggesting is when any of us is reading an older thread that seems quite informative, simply post "Bump" and it will become more visible. A good way to pass the time when all of the stuff coming up daily is on the boring side...... there is a LOT of good stuff here waiting to be re-discovered!

Agreed. When I first joined I could not read enough. I still find a thread occasionally and wonder how I missed it over the years.

Another thing it does is help find past threads that some (me) can not find again.

Back