Just wanting to introduce myself.

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BonnerMetals

Hi, all.

My name is Chris Hampton and I am a representative with Bonner Metals and MST LLC.

Bonner metals specializes in refining jewelry and dental scrap and MST is geared toward large scale electronics refining. I would like to extend our services to this community. At this time we only work with businesses, so my apologies to any hobbyists.

Bonner Metals is happy to say that we have no lot minimums, no treatment charges, no hidden fees, and pay out on 4 elements with no additional charges. All with free FedEx shipping.

We are ISO:9001 and R2 certified, so you can be assured that your materials are processed with the highest standards and stand toe to toe with any refiner in the US with regards to integrity and maximum profitability for our customers.

Our refining structure is very simple. We send you an insured FedEx label and you send us your material. Jewelry scrap usually takes about 7 days for payment and other items like carpet, sweeps, buff wheels, wipes, etc.. take up to 14 days.

Our rates are just as simple and are some of the most favorable in the industry.

3% on gold
5% on silver
5% on platinum
5% on palladium

You can check us out on our website at www.bonnermetals.com for more information on our services.

You can reach me by email at [email protected] or give me a call on my cell at (740) 357-4353 if you have any questions.

Thanks for taking the time to read and I will be checking out some of the benefits the forum has to offer 😀

BonnerMetals said:
no lot minimums, no treatment charges, no hidden fees, and pay out on 4 elements with no additional charges. All with free FedEx shipping.

Our rates are just as simple and are some of the most favorable in the industry.

3% on gold
5% on silver
5% on platinum
5% on palladium
Hi Chris and welcome!

I'm not really informed on jewelry scrap recycling market, but your rates seem very attractive... Have you given any thoughts about what would your large scale e-waste rates be? Heck, if you'd offer rates like this even just for pre-sorted material, like batches of fingers, Pins, CPUs or ICs, you'd get flooded by clients instatly...

Back