Killer bees!

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Palladium

Boy i kicked a hornets nest tonight! I exposed a guy who was running a minting scam on another board and man where those people mad! It's funny how when people discover they have been scammed they don't attack the guy doing the scamming, they attack the messenger! I guess when you have been scammed it's hard to admit you were played!

Palladium said:
Boy i kicked a hornets nest tonight! I exposed a guy who was running a minting scam on another board and man where those people mad! It's funny how when people discover they have been scammed they don't attack the guy doing the scamming, they attack the messenger! I guess when you have been scammed it's hard to admit you were played!

You have to be so careful calling such people out.
It is the right thing to do, but they have some very potent defences mostly around the use of other people.
I found this out the hard way and have stopped doing so for my own good.
https://youtu.be/NCb0dUfG6yg

The more you try to convince someone they are in a cult or following a false path, the more they will believe they are right and you are not.

It is painful realizing you have been fooled. It's a lot easier to defend it and continue believing in a lie.

Göran

Back