Lazersteve and his processes

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sirex

So I've been a member for a while now. Been absent for a while now as well. However, when looking through old posts and threads the link(s) to Lazersteve website and some of the older posts he has with pictures are down/can't be seen/lost in the ether.

Is there a way to see these old posts/pics/his website now?

Thanks in advance.

So I've been a member for a while now. Been absent for a while now as well. However, when looking through old posts and threads the link(s) to Lazersteve website and some of the older posts he has with pictures are down/can't be seen/lost in the ether.

Thanks in advance.
I think his website was hacked some time ago, or crashed.
He never put it back up again.
Maybe some can be found in Googles way back machine.

I have all the old pictures and videos on one of my backup hard drives. I have finally got around to rebuilding a new site at the same address last month. It's still in rough draft, but it's live.

That being said, I feel the hack was a malicious attack on not only my site, but also the forum so I'm hesitant to repost them and invite the same behavior from the group or individual that deleted it from my web page originally. I also take some of the blame for not keeping my site security updated and properly patched.

In the time that has passed since my site was down I have developed many new processes, primarily in the field of PGMs. Perhaps I will share some of what I have learned, that remains to be seen.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year everyone.

Steve

Last edited:

Thanks in advance.
If there is a particular post you are interested in, link me in a PM and I will assist with the backup files I have.

Steve

I only popped in to check on everyone and provide "proof of life".

I'm toying with the idea of fixing my old posts, but it seems the new administration has neutered my ability to edit my old posts to fix the broken images and links. Its actually a shameful feeling to return after my absence to find I have only a shell of a profile with limited ability to help others, especially considering how many of the current "primary members" were all students of mine.

On the upside it's nice to see so many people benefiting from the knowledge that was originally shared freely. That was Noxx's original idea with this forum. If I may be frank, now days it's appears as the whole forum has become a reservoir of advertising and regurgitating of tired techniques with very little innovation on the part of the community as a whole.

Personally, I have spent the last several years refining not only precious metals, but also my methods and techniques so as to require less to do more. We must all remember that learning is a continuous process and there is no finish line, except possibly death.

Unfortunately the way of the world has become a popularity contest for the most part and long ago I made the conscious choice never to participate in such endeavors. I wish all those who have done well with what they learned here all the best.

I would encourage everyone, including the noobs of today to never settle for less than your best...and never stop growing and learning.

Steve

Hi Steve,

Wow, great to see you on the forum. I was away also for a number of years. Just been back on for a year or so. Don't remember how to find your website offhand. Lots to catch up on.

Happy New Year.

Steve Spevak

Thank you Steve!

It's been a super fun and exciting adventure since back it the day when we first met. I still remeneinsce about those early days and marvel at what things have become today. You were the spark that got me into all this!

Goldrecovery.us

Its under construction, so bear with me. I'm always available via email regardless of the status of my site.

Steve

I have all the old pictures and videos on one of my backup hard drives. I have finally got around to rebuilding a new site at the same address last month. It's still in rough draft, but it's live.

That being said, I feel the hack was a malicious attack on not only my site, but also the forum so I'm hesitant to repost them and invite the same behavior from the group or individual that deleted it from my web page originally. I also take some of the blame for not keeping my site security updated and properly patched.

In the time that has passed since my site was down I have developed many new processes, primarily in the field of PGMs. Perhaps I will share some of what I have learned, that remains to be seen.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year everyone.

Steve
Merry Christmas

Back