Learning Strategies for New Members

AUJack

Great tip on the search Todd. Thank you. I sometimes get side tracked while searching for an answer to my question. I believe your method will help.

Clneal2003

This is a great thread new comers should be forced to read. I will admit that I was guilty of diving in before ready and, fortunately wound up losing only a small amount about $50 somewhere in my chaos... Then I read hoke and follow it religiously. Just reading Hoke and following the proper procedures makes life sooooooo much easier.

Ive gotten a number of very small batches under my belt processed now and find it interesting to look through GRF to see some of the messes newcomers get themselves into because they didn't take the time to read hoke. I find myself chuckling while my wife sleeps.

Yeah it takes time to read and a bit of cash to build up adequate supplies... But they'll saves you from thousands of headaches.

nickton

I don't understand why people so often feel compelled to include a quote of an entire previous post in their post. Often times that detailed quote was from the post just before. Is that really necessary?

g_axelsson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
jimdoc said:
Did someone delete a post?

Not in this thread at least. I have checked the logs.

And the reason I cited the post just above is to show that the response is to that post, to answer the question from nickton.

I usually edit the quote to just include the part I'm replying to, but people are lazy.

Göran

Latest posts