Looking for a gold buyer/refiner in the Montreal area

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

88jays88

Hi guys. I'm new to this site, though I have done my fair share of lurking over the past month or so.

I'm located in the suburb of Montreal and I'm looking for a place to sell or have gold refined locally. We are talking karat gold scrap.

Most refineries that I have tried contacting pay around 80% or even less to individuals. They only offer top payouts to people in the trade such as jewellers, pawn brokers,etc. I understand why they do it, but there must be someone in Quebec that pays good money to low volume scrap buyers like me.

I'm currently selling my gold out of province to a dealer that pays between 92-94%. I'm happy with how they treat me, but I wish I could sell locally and also earn a little more.

Cheers,
Jay

Hi,

I used to live and have family near Vaudreuil, now live in Florida where I refine as a hobby,

I don't have enough experience yet to make my refining worth while and can not assess what the values of karat gold would be after I would be done with processing them. So I will leave your offer for others.

I'm sure you did, but did you try Ebay.ca, craigslist, lespacs ? Some folks pay good money for scrap gold, of course always stay honest if you want to sell there for a long time.

Francis

Thanks for the reply guys.

With ebay, I would unfortunately lose money due to ebay and paypal fees. I do sell the 'finer' pieces at auction, but I'm looking for a good company/refinery to deal with my scrap gold. As I stated, I'm happy with my current buyer, I'm just looking for a place of business that is closer to home and can possibly pay a little more.

I've actually have left an email to [email protected] a few days ago upon finding an old forum post on here, though they haven't responded yet. I wasn't sure if they were still in business. The contact form on their website didn't work, but the admin is free to send me a message any time.

Noxx is a very busy man. He created this site when he was 17. He started Nikor soon after that. Meanwhile, he's been pursuing his engineering degree. He may still be away right now at a summer position related to his education.

Dave

If your still looking for a great way to sell your precious metals, please head over to https:
We will look after your needs in any way we can assist

First post. And the company you shill for pays horrendous prices. My local pawn shop does better. Oh, and resurrecting a six year old post in the way you did is showing real lack of decorum and is generally classless.

Time for more coffee.

Edit: Thank you to the moderators for dealing with the post I commented on.

Still time for more coffee.

Well, might be usefull tho...

Anyone in the Quebec province looking to sell precious metals, hit me up.
Will pay 90% spot on Au
Will pay 85% spot on Ag Pd Pt
Not buying Rh
Invoice with taxes, etransfer, paypal or cheque. Net 3 days.

Assay fee $35 cad per element regardless of quantity. 1/2 gram of material harvested for assay.

Selling circuit boards, non ferrous? Hit me up for prices.

Hey alexxx long time no see - how is it going - good to see you back on the forum 8) :mrgreen:

For what it is worth I did a few deals with alexxx (I bought some good size batches of chips & plated stuff from him for refining) I sent him money & he sent me material & all went well

Kurt

kurtak said:
Hey alexxx long time no see - how is it going - good to see you back on the forum 8) :mrgreen:

For what it is worth I did a few deals with alexxx (I bought some good size batches of chips & plated stuff from him for refining) I sent him money & he sent me material & all went well

Kurt

Business has been so smooth with you, still saving them good chips for you even tho I got gold fever from coming back here. They speak to me at night and keep watching me...

Back