• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Gold Refining Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Looking for a list of precious metals content in Catalytic Converters

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Isaac72

Hello,

I know it's a long shot but I've looked pretty much everywhere.

If anyone can supply me a significant list of Catalysts and the precious metals content found in them, I am willing to pay. How much depends on the size of the list.

I've heard plenty of people say that the information used to be freely available in many places, and these books used to be handed even for free to scrap dealers. However now that information does no longer seem readily available.

The catalysts I am most interested in are older models.

I look forward to hearing from anyone here what they think might send me the right way, or to trade money for information.

Thanks in advance,
Isaac72

Well then you both are in luck. It just so happens I acquired a detailed list over the years, of all the people to ever had such lists. They are very open and friendly contacts.
Get a pen you'll want to write these down. đź‘€

Attachments

• images (5).jpeg
    images (5).jpeg
    5.8 KB · Views: 90
Ohiogoldfever said:
I have a 100% complete list of all PMs in GM engines. Not GE. Sorry.

Have a friend that worked for GE for years in there top-secret division. He wont give me anything. He's like I forget everything when I leave. lol

acpeacemaker said:
Well then you both are in luck. It just so happens I acquired a detailed list over the years, of all the people to ever had such lists. They are very open and friendly contacts.
Get a pen you'll want to write these down. đź‘€

Do you have the decoder ring for this.

Eric

Back