Looking for a ore smelter

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrAlaska907

Hey community,

I was directed to this section thanks to a previous thread. I am looking for someone knowledgeable and set up for smelting. Looking to process a couple tons over a term, if it's lucrative. With gold inclusive deposits , looking for a clean fire smelt with preroast for sulfides. Or possibly large batch cupellation roasts to reduce small run waste of subatomic AU.

What do you mean by "subatomic gold"? Traditional subatomic particles are protons, neutrons, and electrons, with others having been discovered more recently. None of them have the properties of gold.

Dave

As per your other posts on the other thread, do a fire assay using 1 assay ton of your suspected ore. It will tell you if you have anything at all. Including sub atomic Gold ( AU ). If there is anything at all in the rock, a good assayer will be able to detect to 1/100th of an ounce of Au per ton. That is about 1/3 of a gram of gold per ton. People on this site are really trying to help you, but you also have to help yourself by listening.

Hey community,

I was directed to this section thanks to a previous thread. I am looking for someone knowledgeable and set up for smelting. Looking to process a couple tons over a term, if it's lucrative. With gold inclusive deposits , looking for a clean fire smelt with preroast for sulfides. Or possibly large batch cupellation roasts to reduce small run waste of subatomic AU.
Hey community,

Hello you may need a lab analyses first so you know what kind of ore or material you dealing with before any fire essay or prosses if you talking about sub atomic gold it's deferent subject you need to know how much AU and every other element you you have and then you will have an adea what to do

Hello you may need a lab analyses first so you know what kind of ore or material you dealing with before any fire essay or prosses if you talking about sub atomic gold it's deferent subject you need to know how much AU and every other element you you have and then you will have an adea what to do
There is no such thing as sub atomic Gold/Silver/Oxygen or others.
The smallest of anything will be an Atom which consists of a set amount of protons and electrons and depending on isotope a number of neutrons.
If you strip one or more of the electrons from an Atom you get an Ion.
If you strip “all” electrons you have plasma.

So there is no such thing as sub atomic Gold, only sub atomic particles like electrons, protons, neutrons and even a step down bosons and quarks but that is waaay beyond refining.

Edit: Put this description here expecting the OP to read the replies.

Last edited:
I didn't say any thing about sub atomic gold it's not my reply I only referd analyses to the subject prior refining

Did you mean to write different? If so the miss spelling may be the case of misunderstanding. Proper punctuation would really help as well.

Maybe we should set a new trend by designating the AU symbol as defining The capitol A as Aurum, and the capitol U as designating Ultra fine Au. Course gold, over 100 mesh is Au, under 100 mesh is AU. Maybe this will simplify Gold descriptions relative to size. Only people on this forum will know what it means. I hope this helps. I'm not crazy, everybody else is.

Sorry, got it backwards. Over 100 mesh is Au, under 100 mesh is AU.
Then it would have to go for all other elements, creating a whole shabang of issues.
AU-Al AU-Ag, so where does it stop?
What about sub colloidal extra colloidal and so on.

I think this topic may be hard enough for most already.

Keep what we have and the few times we need to differentiate it, just plain write ultra fine, flour and so on.

It would be sufficient if we talked in unit scales - maybe sound little bit strange, but I would advise to call it mili-gold (for mm size), micro-gold (for um size) and nano-gold (for nm size).
Mili-gold is regularly panned and can be recovered by gravity separation. Micro-gold can settle, but gravity separation is not helpful in recovery of this fraction. This is the size you want to get when dropping gold from AR.
And nano-gold is one that hardly settles and there is no chance you can see individual particles. That is the kind of gold which makes steel-blue coloured solution after adding SMB to the very dilute gold solution. And also vast majority of gold precipitated by stannous chloride is in the form of nano-gold. But this depends on the concentration. Reason why it is violet coloured when using stannous is fact, that precipitated particles are that small (nano-gold), that they do not block, but bend light.

It would be sufficient if we talked in unit scales - maybe sound little bit strange, but I would advise to call it mili-gold (for mm size), micro-gold (for um size) and nano-gold (for nm size).
Mili-gold is regularly panned and can be recovered by gravity separation. Micro-gold can settle, but gravity separation is not helpful in recovery of this fraction. This is the size you want to get when dropping gold from AR.
And nano-gold is one that hardly settles and there is no chance you can see individual particles. That is the kind of gold which makes steel-blue coloured solution after adding SMB to the very dilute gold solution. And also vast majority of gold precipitated by stannous chloride is in the form of nano-gold. But this depends on the concentration. Reason why it is violet coloured when using stannous is fact, that precipitated particles are that small (nano-gold), that they do not block, but bend light.
Agree . Please when you have some time .explain more on the subject . Very interesting subject thanks

No, really, according to Einstein's theory of relativity, the protons, electrons, etc,. are like a Neutron star about to implode, and create some, Is it Au, or AU (screaming Gold)? AU, screaming Gold, should be reserved for course Gold. I agree with Orvi on his definitions of smaller Gold, so I have switched to the resolution that AU should be reserved for course Gold. I hereby proclaim 7/26 as AU being an acceptable term for course Gold, as long as it is big enough to create a knot, when thrown at one's head. ( Sorry, please don't ban me ).

No, really, according to Einstein's theory of relativity, the protons, electrons, etc,. are like a Neutron star about to implode, and create some, Is it Au, or AU (screaming Gold)? AU, screaming Gold, should be reserved for course Gold. I agree with Orvi on his definitions of smaller Gold, so I have switched to the resolution that AU should be reserved for course Gold. I hereby proclaim 7/26 as AU being an acceptable term for course Gold, as long as it is big enough to create a knot, when thrown at one's head. ( Sorry, please don't ban me ).
Nothing are like a neutron stars except for objects in the same class. Neutron stars, pulsars and magnetars among other.
On this planet the closest we get is inside the LHC.

And as I said earlier, I can't see any reason to invent something like that.
It will only muddle things up anyway, if we are not capable to describe things with its full formula or name,
maybe we should not be in this line of activity at all?

Sometimes it doesn't hurt to think outside the box. I deplore sheeple. What would this world be, without the imaginative thinkers. Galileo was tried for heresy by the church, when he started looking at stars and planets, through his telescope. That was in the 1600's.

Sometimes it doesn't hurt to think outside the box. I deplore sheeple. What would this world be, without the imaginative thinkers. Galileo was tried for heresy by the church, when he started looking at stars and planets, through his telescope. That was in the 1600's.
Yes, by the church...
Sadly there are similar things popping up from time to time, even today.
Cancel culture and their relatives among them.

Back