Looking for a refiner heard about Sipi, anyone use them recently.Thankx

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Location?
(Sorry if it's listed in your bio, this new layout is smarter than me)

I can't report on Sipi.
(Shameless plug)
I toll refine if interested, plenty of GRF members have sent me material, and still do. However, location plays a part in the viability of this.

What are you refining? What I've heard about SIPI is that they pay you good the first time if they think they are going to get repeat business.

Depending on what type of material you have Sipi could be a very good option to consider. Please provide more detail about what type of scrap you have.

What are you refining? What I've heard about SIPI is that they pay you good the first time if they think they are going to get repeat business.
We lost a few customers to one refiner who always paid over the odds on the first processing but got it all back and some afterwards, once I could get the customer to look at his returns carefully they usually came back :cool:

Depending on what type of material you have Sipi could be a very good option to consider. Please provide more detail about what type of scrap you have.
High grade telecom, backplanes, mid grade telecom. We recycle medical equipment

We lost a few customers to one refiner who always paid over the odds on the first processing but got it all back and some afterwards, once I could get the customer to look at his returns carefully they usually came back :cool:
What refiner are you talking about?

We were UK based and worked mainly for jewellery manufacturer, this was some 30 years ago and the company involved is no longer in existence.
I have recounted a few shall we say dodgy practice, been polite, to list them all would take hours o_O

High grade telecom, backplanes, mid grade telecom. We recycle medical equipment
Sipi Metals is surely able to work with this kind of material, but you could also speak with the people up at MST (Material Sampling Technology) in N. Smithfield, RI. Both are fine company's and very capable of doing a good job for you.

Back