• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Gold Refining Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Looking for a socal Partner for processing

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Regarding the chips in the third pic, are you willing to sell any? If so, how much for a kilo? If you don't mind answering, where do you get all the scrap, what was the weight and how much did you pay? Lastly, how much gold are you expecting out of all of this? Thank you!
AS far as the third Picture, these are CPU chips with no pins. I would say recovery on these would be about 10 dollars per pound and the buyers pay around 5 dollars per pound for them. If you want some you can give me 5 per pound and pay the shipping? I am happy to support a hobbyer Cheers

I would be interested in the going price for row 2 pic 1 or row 1 pic 2. I would take 2 or 3 kilo's of them and also pay the shipping.
Please let me know???

I have lots of stuff to play with but no knowledge I have lots of gold plated everything. Want to come play for a split? Let me know
Has anyone taken you up on your offer? I'm collecting the gear to start processing, building a fume hood, collecting chemicals, etc. I haven't done this before. During the day I'm a mechanical design engineer by trade and ADD person looking for activities by night. I'm down to split the profits after the chemical costs are covered. I have access to wholesale chemical prices.

Hit me back.

What's your location? I don't mind helping ya out. But first how much stuff do u got? 2nd Do you have glassware and everything you need or you still need to get all that stuff? 3rd Do you have a place to do this at?

I am a Low voltage contractor that works for VARs I collect ewaste from my clients and take it apart or resell the box once I shred the hard drives. THat is where I get all of my scrap. THe loose chips came from an aerospace contractor that relocated and lighten their load. I have 2 4x4x4 feet gaylords of these chips in my San Diego office. That is why I am looking for someone to process them. I have no idea the expectation of what kind of recovery comes from these chips and the processors wont tell me. Hope that answers your questions? Cheers

Back