• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Gold Refining Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wanted Looking for a Toll Refiner to process Gold Pins in EU

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

teliso.com

Hi everyone,

I am looking for a reliable Toll Refiner (ideally located in Europe) that can process approximately 100kg of sorted Pins for us.
The material is very clean and sorted by type and potential yield. It is located in Germany, greater Frankfurt area.

Below are some sample pictures. Please contact me if you can either help or recommend someone.
I am particularly interested in the cost involved as well as the turnaround time.

Thanks in advance ...

Attachments

• IMG_4010.JPEG
    IMG_4010.JPEG
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4011.JPEG
    IMG_4011.JPEG
    803.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4012.JPEG
    IMG_4012.JPEG
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4013.JPEG
    IMG_4013.JPEG
    839.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4014.JPEG
    IMG_4014.JPEG
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4015.JPEG
    IMG_4015.JPEG
    879.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4016.JPEG
    IMG_4016.JPEG
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4017.JPEG
    IMG_4017.JPEG
    640.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4018.JPEG
    IMG_4018.JPEG
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4019.JPEG
    IMG_4019.JPEG
    717.8 KB · Views: 0
Unfortunately I'm just a hobbyist that lives in Florida and can't take on that size of a job.

There's a lot of good refiners here on the forum. Just be a little patient, not everyone is able to check the forum on a daily basis.

Nice material though..... (y)

We have a member on this forum (Orvi) that is possibly in your area.
Search the forum for him.
Due to unfortunate and tragic death of my partner in "business", I am no longer able to handle refining jobs, as I lost access to the premises and whole shop. If it were available like few months ago, we would gladly process that batch. Looks like decent job to be done.
One tonne would may be out of our scale, but 100 kg was perfectly doable.

Hi,
You have a lot of refiners in Germany but the bigger ones will screw you on charges. The turn around normally is 45 working days and the charges can vary. Send me a pm and the weights of each type. As you are probably aware the cut pins with traces of copper wire will have a lower yield. There are 2 small refiners I use for this material. If you want to sell them straight also let me know what you are looking for them.

I live in the Frankfurt area. I don´t do this myself, but if you contact me, I can share my experiences with you, with some refiners here in Germany.

Edit: I have reviewed your material, and it is important to note that the surface-to-mass ratio is relatively low. In simpler terms, the pins you have are large and heavy, with a considerable diameter but a comparatively small surface area.

Last edited:
Back