Looking for Honest assayer, refiner, recyclers for gold + other precious metals in Ore

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello All,
My name is Mike and I'm new to this. I'm looking for some help on finding someone to buy gold + other precious metal filled Ore. I'd say I have roughly a Ton (2,000 lbs) of Rock that I feel are loaded with some grade A material. Some have been broken to check the content, some are still in tact. Along with the fact I have quite a bit more for future exchanges at my fingertips. I live in the high desert of California and am willing to drive to Arizona or Nevada if necessary. I really don't know where to even start... Should I get a few random pieces assayed first? Or can they do that as a one stop shop? Or is that not a great idea considering they would be the buyer? I'd like to do this sooner than later due to some financial obligations that have arose. I appreciate all your help in advance. THANK YOU

In honesty if you have little to no actual idea of what you have you need to do more preparatory work on your materials , you can watch Jason at mount baker mining for an idea of how to proceed, you probably wonā€™t need big equipment to start but you can build small scale crushers fairly cheaply and easily and for a lot less than some assays which will not be cheap if you have proper assays done, if you can sample for free gold by crushing and panning it should tell you if itā€™s worth your money for the assays which then should also tell you if you have sulphides in your ore .
If you are in real need for money quickly then you are in a fix as I suspect you will not get a fast return on your ore unless you get gouged badly.

Back