• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Gold Refining Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wanted $$$Looking for Metal refining expert with extensive experience for a paid interview $$$

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 70908

Hello I'm new to this subject and am looking into getting into refining metals
My Great grandfather from WW2 tried to teach me but i was too young and foolish to listen 10 at the time
and with the obvious collapse of the dollar on the horizon I want to dive deeply into the wisdom i foolishly neglected in my youth.
I have several questions that seem hard answered
I need someone familiar with , sourcing, refining, smelting and am willing to pay for a 1 hour interview with a
verified professional to fast track my progress and get me pointed in the right direction so i can make Grandpa Pete proud !
please can anyone help me ?
if you are interested feel free to send me a personal message with a little bit about yourself :)

Hello I'm new to this subject and am looking into getting into refining metals
My Great grandfather from WW2 tried to teach me but i was too young and foolish to listen 10 at the time
and with the obvious collapse of the dollar on the horizon I want to dive deeply into the wisdom i foolishly neglected in my youth.
I have several questions that seem hard answered
I need someone familiar with , sourcing, refining, smelting and am willing to pay for a 1 hour interview with a
verified professional to fast track my progress and get me pointed in the right direction so i can make Grandpa Pete proud !
please can anyone help me ?
if you are interested feel free to send me a personal message with a little bit about yourself :)
Everything is in here for free and we share everything.
You just needs to learn how to search the forum.

You know , some people are dyslexic and discerning instructions in highly nuanced fields via text is extremely hard for them. maybe i will find another forum thats more helpful. Good day

You know , some people are dyslexic and discerning instructions in highly nuanced fields via text is extremely hard for them. maybe i will find another forum thats more helpful. Good day
Your choice, this is the best forum on said subject though.
And if you find someone to help you in here, perfect.

But as I said, all information in here is free and is supposed to be so for the benefit of all.
Here are members from all around the world.

Dyslexia is an excuse for not adapting. After a stroke, I had to learn a lot of things again. I now have a hard time comprehending text. In some instances I have to read sections several times to understand what is being conveyed.

Read Hoke. Read it again. Read it a third time, taking notes and writing questions along the way. Perform the acquaintance experiments she gives us until you understand the lessons being taught.

If you do not want to learn, fine. That is your choice. Do NOT, however, use dyslexia as an excuse. And whatever you do, do not pretend I have no idea what you go through. Been there. Done that. Not a pretty place to be.

Yes, I am rude and arrogant. Thank you for noticing.

Time for more coffee.

Over time I have met face to face with a few members from GRF. Spoken on the phone with others. And in general made what I would consider friendships with several of them. One hour of conversation, especially with a true professional, even at this point in time, would be too little time to learn a drop of their knowledge. Don’t believe that, just read a post from Lou, 4metals, GSP, or a long list of others on this forum. It is staggering just how little some of us really know. But we keep plugging away at it. And we keep learning.

Dyslexia is an excuse for not adapting. After a stroke, I had to learn a lot of things again. I now have a hard time comprehending text. In some instances I have to read sections several times to understand what is being conveyed.

And he is not the only one that has had to deal with this. There are several others here that have, and are, still dealing with these issues. Think dyslexia is tough, just try it from our point.

Over time I have met face to face with a few members from GRF. Spoken on the phone with others. And in general made what I would consider friendships with several of them. One hour of conversation, especially with a true professional, even at this point in time, would be too little time to learn a drop of their knowledge. Don’t believe that, just read a post from Lou, 4metals, GSP, or a long list of others on this forum. It is staggering just how little some of us really know. But we keep plugging away at it. And we keep learning.

And he is not the only one that has had to deal with this. There are several others here that have, and are, still dealing with these issues. Think dyslexia is tough, just try it from our point.
I do every day. I simply do not use my loss of comprehension, and dyslexia due to stroke as an excuse. On the contrary, it forces me to work harder.

Time for more coffee.

I am quite severely Dyslexic.
It was a real problem until technology caught up with me.
Grammarly pointed out I am actually tripping myself up as my mind is trying to speak far faster than my hands can type.
The same silly mistakes for forty years still turn up in my uncorrected typing.
First, the Preasts thought a good caning would help me focus but that did not happen, then the same from my father and other harsh instructors because I was just being lazy.
Imaging betaing a blind person to encourage them to see.
It is a different neurological structure that processes information in a slightly different manner than most other people.
They are now calling it the "Genius disease" as we have been found to have superior 3D visual thinking, verbal skills, and long-term memory.
I would not swap my cognitive function for anyone else's even if it meant I could spell flawlessly.

Back