Looking for refiner

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

leonard68

Hi All
I live in Wichita Falls Tx, it's like 120 miles north of Dallas / Fort Worth area. I would prefer as close as possible, so i can drive a trailer load / or truck load of the boards they are willing to process, unless a small company or individual reply's, i can ship small items.
I am interested in finding a refiner for small amounts of scrap, I have had no luck in finding a scrap yard or E Scrap buyer that will contact me back with info on my boards. I have maybe a 1000 to 2000 lbs of misc boards. I've been collecting everything from monitors, TV's, computers, UPS, Satellite, cable modems, remotes, you name it, i might have it, and boards from the medical equipment i work on. I did a deal with a couple of companies to get old unrepairable medical equipment, and have a couple of pallets to strip down still, allot of nice boards, gold connectors, pins, ribbon cable ends, LCD screen boards,
Can anyone help or give me a company they deal with??
PS one person sent me a name on another post, FMI Recycling, they only deal with companies, am working with a couple small companies to deal with them, but the company does not replay to our emails.
Thanks in advance Leonard

Leonard, it may or may not work out for you, but we are in Colorado, between Denver and Colorado Springs. I may be able to help with some of the transport but I'd need a better idea of what specifically we are working with, if you're interested.

Netgeek3, I sent you a message
Christian333, that place only takes electronic to recycle free, i'm looking for a company to refine the material and get the PM

I believe a lot of members have used Boardsort but I have no direct experience but a call might get you an answer.

Nickvc
Thanks for the info
I know of Boardsort, better prices then what i saw scrap yards paying, I was thinking of sending small items to them that had a good value, like ram and ide hard drive boards, but I'm not sure it would pay to ship a tri-wall box of mid to high grade boards to OH, with current shipping and fuel prices.
Thanks Loenard

Back