Looking for tin!

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I may try that Method if it works with gold acid solution with a dissolved cellphone and gold from bars. However, tin (II) chloride is better since I can make that a lot easier and even preserve it with tin metal. However I am not sure about mixing conc sulfuric acid and hydrogen peroxide even when diluted. I don't want the scary Prana solution to form so I am sticking with the tin (II) chloride.

I may try that Method if it works with gold acid solution with a dissolved cellphone and gold from bars. However, tin (II) chloride is better since I can make that a lot easier and even preserve it with tin metal. However I am not sure about mixing conc sulfuric acid and hydrogen peroxide even when diluted. I don't want the scary Prana solution to form so I am sticking with the tin (II) chloride.
Your posts do not make much sense.
You do not need neither Sulfuric acid nor Hydrogen Peroxide.
If you have the gold in solution, the only thing you need to verify it is Stannous chloride.

Ferrous sulfate aka Copperas are usually used to get gold out of solution and do NOT need Sulfuric nor H2O2
It can also be used to detect Gold.

That is just the way I am I have Autism. Also if you want to detect gold Iron sulfate in a beaker with a few drops of 98% sulfuric acid works too it drops out the gold and it another method.
Iron Sulfate can be used to detect Gold, but do NOT need additional Sulfuric acid.

That is just the way I am I have Autism. Also if you want to detect gold Iron sulfate in a beaker with a few drops of 98% sulfuric acid works too it drops out the gold and it another method.
There are several classes of Autism,
but if my mind do not play tricks with me, most involve problems to focus on a task and stay on focused on the task at hand?
How is it with you?

You don’t need sulfuric in iron sulfate (copperas) to test for gold in solution. The iron sulfate alone will do the job. Just drop a few grains in a few drops of your gold bearing solution.

I'm sorry to hear about your Autism.
I'd suggest to try the suggested methods from the members of this forum.
e.g. Making stannous chloride from tin and HCl is the fastest and cheapest way.
There's no reason to look any further for other ways.

I don't your post about "gold Iron sulfate".
What do you mean?

Back