Lurking

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brittaej

Hi gold refiners, I came here from YouTube. I'll be lurking in the messages. I'm wondering if this is a way I could support myself. I have a simple life and need about $2000/month Or is this a hobby only (lucky if you break even)? Thank you for creating a space like this. ~Britta

Welcome to the forum,

If you think you can come here and not know anything about refining and earn $500 a week, good luck. If it were that easy we would have a million members. We have members who have turned a hobby into a profession but it took hard work and time to source the material to do it. Most use their hobby to hopefully finance itself, and accumulate precious metals in the process. But most are not earning at the $500 a week rate. I wish it were true, but I don't want you to have false hopes.

Basically everything you need to learn to refine precious metals is here for you to learn. And there will also be support if you have questions. Just don't quit your day job.

Materials can be the biggest draw back for beginners. With many sources it can be near impossible to make anything from this. With good sources it can still be tough to be profitable at a small scale. Sometimes I make a little sometimes I make no profit. Read, study the forum, and find sources for materials. Oh, and try not to bang your head to often or it becomes a habit. :)

Back