market tanking, metals remaining a little stable

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Markets in both metals and currencies are manipulated. We can argue for decades about the particulars, but I think it is sufficient to say that anyone who buys or sells will try to get the best deal they can. Some is done openly and honestly. Some is not.

I think the best course of action is to get out of debt. Credit cards, car payments, home mortgages can all be useful to a point, but should be put in the rear view mirror as soon as possible. By putting debt behind, one can focus energy and effort into building wealth.

My wife and I recently relocated to central Texas, less than an hour away from most of the grandchildren, and half a continent closer to the others. We have no mortgage, no car payments, and I have no credit cards.

Debt free is a good thing. It allows us to focus on other things. Yes, there are things we would like to have, and things we would like to do. By putting away that which we used to put toward debt, all those things are achievable.

If most people and their governments would adopt the same attitude, there would be fewer problems. That includes market manipulation and inflation.

Time for more coffee.
Very nice thought and attitude. Less is sometimes more :)

Back