Members contact information

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

niks neims

In the age of solar flares and global facebook blackouts it is just common sense to have some alternative old-timey channels of communication as a backup.

I can be reached at latscrap at g*m$a)&i#l com
and I invite every member to share their back-up e-mail adress

for emergencies

Email is
MolecularMetallurgy
Its a Gmail
Phone is left to right, top to bottom. Call, text, email, whatever, whenever. Central standard time tho.

So now we get only to post what is approved i see!
Real bright for someone when you are looking for cooperation.
If this continues you might as well ban me.

Dude, thanks for sharing your address, but c'mon, I especially created this clean new thread so that interested members can see this information all in one place, without wading through pages and pages of us hating and cursing on groupbuilders :)
I even restrained myself from quoting Tophers way of crypting his phone number and making a really funny joke, something about rotary phone...

That's because my post were censored sir. Wasn't by design. Those were test, because they have me on approval by moderators before i can make a post. Then they were approved all at once by someone. Not sure if this will not be the same way until i hit post reply. At this point i'm done!

My contact is on IC pdf I uploaded in IC thread. I think everyone have it and in case you do not it is my nickname here patnor1011 at gmail.

Don't mean to derail, but this topic is public, aka if you have a web browser, you can get to this information without registering. Anecdotal, but perhaps the old software restricted search engine crawlers, because I always had a hard time getting recent search results from google, and generally had to use the built-in search on the old forums to get more recent results. I haven't tried googling for anything since the handoff.

The GRF Announcements & Suggestions forum only seems to appear after I log in.

Back