Mercury contamination HELP!!

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If concerned about intoxication, learn the Homeopathic drugs, that can help clear the intoxication. I have learned about metal intoxication and drugs that help remove them from cells,so we can make use of some drugs for refiners reference "Arsenicum album, mercurious solublis, plumbum metallicum " are such drugs that help eliminate metal intoxication from our body,especially professional/occupational refiners.
If you haven't crossed this medical system you can read through the drugs in google or entire homeopathy.
If you can't get digesting the method of Homeopathy,you can also try herbals that clear those metals from body.
My little sharing to my fellow members,if you don't believe in Homeopathy no offence leave the message,if you do this may help.
one small note Intoxication arising from rice and other foods usually contain Arsenic to an extent.But not that of refiners level mostly refiners use masks to filter these sort of lead intoxication.
regards
swami nair
Swami, we do not support Alchemy nor non scientific medical treatments here.
The Arsenic Album are considered safe only because the Arsenic Oxide in it is virtually non existent, although in India there are severel cases of poisoning because of poorly prepared batches according to Wikipedia.

Swami, we do not support Alchemy nor non scientific medical treatments here.
The Arsenic Album are considered safe only because the Arsenic Oxide in it is virtually non existent, although in India there are severel cases of poisoning because of poorly prepared batches according to Wikipedia.
Many argue that way it's not alchemy-there's one scientifically proven method of medicine called "Ayurveda" which means Life science in a Traditional language known as sanskrit.,Being an Indian I go through with it,though not versatile with sanskrit language, the verses of sankrit are followed with due diligence in every case .

Homeopathic principles are based on potentialization method which are very basic principles of Ayurveda but it's not based on Alcohol and lactic acid.The retention of molecules /here ions are existent with the particles which our human cells duly absorb and equally act, those propounded in the markets are not true homeopathy,the particle that disturb your cell are provided the same nano particle and the cells tend to absorb it again, after making this the intoxicated accumulates of the cell are removed by the natural biological system which the Allopathy lacks.
There's a system of cleansing the cells after a intoxication occurs, but "medicating needs clear knowledge of the system."
When misunderstood homeopathy is a myth,but when understood homeopathy stands a beautiful service to the Humanity,it depends on understanding.

Mostly who understands homeopathy go through the version called pseudo science, as most of its drugs causes general proving,because homeopathy depends on iNDIVIDUALISATION OF PERSON AND REMEDIES ,unlike allopathy which provides means for common causes.

I do not accredit any medical system in total because there is one best medicine which is God, no medics can give life back.No one is able to understand how the cells are and what fuels and what a living being is .
In the southern part of India which I live in, there existed some miraculous people known as "siddhars " they provided many herbal,metallic,nano principles which the scientists are still unable to understand.,There medical preparations are too hard like simply said pulverization, but a hard task to construct, they make 100 -300 pulverizations with various herbs and chemicals to pulverize a single remedy which they call as "pudam " this is mostly alike pulverizing,but untired they grinded and pulverized to make the medicine to clear the cell toxicity,which the modern medicines are unable to cater even with the latest technology.

Then to the max conclusion I came up with Homeopathy and understood the principles, after crossing several systems of medicine, not one or two Two traditionals "Ayurveda and Siddha system of medicine "then crossed allopathy and got through their best impure medicines that intoxicates the cellular mechanism by their mcg and mg approach which the body does never absorb but react, it's not total chemistry with the body and body features one great thing which no science can explain which is Human Mind .The medicines and approaches of all systems go along the theraphy of chemistry,but doesn't go along with mind associated with the chemistry and changes done to the biochemistry.

I can specify one or two examples of such :

Moon and its phases in psychiatry-the variations of salts in earth on specific nil moon and full moon affects every people, when you see rheumatism you can find this and extreme psychiatry on the onrise and onset of moon on those days, How science accepted this fact -with the invent of Hypnotism the author and father of Hypnotism claimed this fact and proved them does chemistry directly work with them?And the son of charles darwin provided his discoveries -unlike his father he proved working with mankind he provided the same information in early days.
So No alchemy and pseudo science is involved it's how the medicine is understood is the point with Homeopathy to learn this "organon of medicine" should be learned from its father "Hahnemann-who was an Allopathic MD" most who moved away from allopathy really understood it's path and ran away from it.The proven pseudo is Allopathy which is modern medicine which lives due to pharmaceutical companies and the business prospects in it.When Hahnemann the founder of Homeopathy found this system the best agitation he got from is from the CHEMISTS because the shelf life of drugs and cost of medicines are too little and meagre to profit.And the medicines are mostly "one to 4 doses " for any illness, it's pathology the heart of Homeopathy and not Medicines.so i said UNDERSTAND THE PRINCIPLES IS ESSENTIAL.

Mate I went this long because of the misunderstanding,that might create that, "the system of medicine is Vague".I have personally verified many of the drug provings with excellent no hiding no return policy.

regards
swami nair

Last edited:
So by taking an solution of an Ionic salt and diluting to a concentration which is virtually lower than the natural content in general drinking water,
it is supposed to detoxify you from the same compound, as in the case Arsenic Album.

Sorry mate it defies logic.

Most water in India has higher content of Arsenic than the prepared Arsenic Album does it not?
Well drink water then.

I will recommend following proven scientific remedies and treatments.

To Yggdrasil
The medicine composes of three kinds of administration which are plant kingdom,animal kingdom,mineral kingdom -consists of minerals, salts,acids,alkalis.But the proportion of the intake of such medicines is important that's what I like with Homeopathy.
Homeopathy has a beautiful thing called "nosodes" which are cellular cleansers.And they have a array of things for each type of cleansing with nosodes,I mean the cleansing with the genetical impacts, you have crossed the Stem cell theraphy now being administered with mothers of hereditarily affected diseases.These are all mostly tragical because they tend to suppress certain mechanisms of the cell division of the formed child namely the chromosomal inhibition,for which the nosodes are a clean cut mechanism that eradicates and pull away the implants of cell.
The composition of heridatary impacts of pattern encloses your ancestral habits and the mal absorbtions the cells of our ancestors and the suppressed systems that are being carried alike a closed garbage repacked into another new born and waiting for an event to break the cellular mechanism.
Lot of things around ...so I request everyone in the forum not to conclude anything pseudo unless you have analysed them personally.Sone reactions can never be explained like "Breathe and Living ".

regards
swami nair

Sorry mate, this is getting too close to religion and belief.
The homeopathy along with acupuncture and a few others belong in the Pseudo box of medicine.
Even though they seem to have something to them that may or may not work at certain situations.
It has so far not been possible to prove much within the methods of science, hence pseudo.

I want this part of the discussion to stop here.
Anything else within this topic should be taken in PMs or in the bar and grill as long as religion and politics are kept out of it.

Rice itself is full of Arsenic oil being high of arsenic, why most of the people across other continents especially USA are affected by cancer.
Everywhere Arsenic is fed by the agricultural lands and grain,take any rice you cultivate, whenever you try to modify the genetical variations arsenic tends to absorb a lot in the food grains,not drinking water lead and arsenic are everywhere in the world.
Not arsenic especially the one,arsenic is an example, why I made the reference to arsenic is because of our forum members to suspicion of arsenic mercury posioning.
yes thats the part of Homeopathy that makes it feel like pseudo, Nothing above avagrado is the only point Homeo lacks.But Ionisation and using a lactic base certainly makes it work.cells absorb two particles First is sugar and the second is alcohol,The principles are used to make them a carrier to the nano particle.It's also mentioned in the ancient proven medical systems like ayurveda.
You have to go through with it to get the point.Anyway the system is still based on Herbs and salts.There's another system which goes by the same principles which are inline with Homeopathy which is "Bio chemistry of schussler " it's till holds the same methods,you mean potentialization as pseudo but how the cell absorbs is not the mg or mcg does being provided by the pharmacies,cells take only the nano particles of the medicines and the rest are thrown away.
Basically I know these b'coz of my background with pharmaceutical companies, I was once a Pharmaceutical Distributor and I know what the Pharmacology and kinetics does with medicines.The pills and medicines were just particles of fluor and the mcg is just struck in between,while absorbtion is certainly nano,why vitamins are being supplemented with 1000 to 5000 mcg when the absorbtion is simple as in allopathy, while the nano particles are too little but show up with perfection.

With Yggdrasil he needs everything to be proven,I agree with but what makes you Breath is not yet explained and where the breathing is finished is not yet?We never had seen "oxygen" visible but understood they are ions and molecules floating around us.This is the way Homeopathy works.
But mate happy on a organic principle fight.
regards
swami nair

Stop this now!!
We are discussing Gold recovery and refining.
Not pseudo medicine.

If any recommendations are to be done it has to be within the scientific proven medicine.

I find that any recommendation outside this, do not belong in this forum.
If you want to discuss this further, find another place to do it.

Update!! This is embarrassing Told y’all I’m a dumbass and hopefully this may explain my initial fear of the “white balls” that kept growing in my blue bowl cleanout. Could it be Borax? I at one point dumped quite a bit into my water solutions that passed through all or at least most of my material
I've only heard stories, but from what I hear, if you store clean gold flakes with mercury-coated gold flakes, the non-coated gold flakes will eventually end up covered in mercury too. I don't think that lead would do that.

Maybe a test could be collecting some of the similar unknown items, and putting in one flake of gold, and agitating it for a bit to see if any of the unknown transfers over to the gold flake.

Dental amalgam is about 50% metallic mercury, and has been used around the world for over a century, including inside my mouth, so I wouldn't be concerned at all about occasionally handling tiny dots of metal amalgam.

The ionic form, like after dissolving in acid, is *much* more toxic, but almost all metal salts should be treated as highly toxic.

FYI, a "32 mesh screen" has wires on a 1/32 of an inch spacing.
The deadliest is dimethyl mercury. A single drop on the skin will kill you. Slowly. Painfully.

The deadliest is dimethyl mercury. A single drop on the skin will kill you. Slowly. Painfully.
Yea I watched a story about a lady who had 2 drops land on her blue gloves soaked right through and really did her in a bad way. Thats why I’m so freaked out. I’m getting my tests done tomorrow, I can’t take it man I’ve been stopping all through the house inside and out looking everywhere for the shit harder than I ever looked for gold and pretty sure I’ve seen some small drops of it mainly outside but looked like some in my bathroom sink which is no good. Not sure how its made “dimethyl” but the rocks and cons I have been working with were once in an acid solution that started with chucks of broken boulders approx 4”sq average in 50/50 muratic and water then I turned to AR (this was before I knew of the dangers of nitric fumes) then took the smaller broken up and dissolved pieces partially rinsed and soaking and added with cons I accumulated that week. When I did dump that solution everything was soaking in, it was into another tub with new material that was freshly dug as to give a first rinse( was trying to save water) anyway I feel like the waters were probably acidic for long enough to run through 80% of my material before I heard information about how deadly nitric fumes could be and dumped baking soda into all my accumulated tubs of materials
This is some scary shit cause I don’t know where the hell the Hg come from and if it ran through acids but just about everyone had said its no big deal if I don’t heat it or use with acids.
Being that the scientist lady who came in contact with 2drops on her gloved hand was doomed I may have to follow swami advice on this one if it tyrns out bad on my bloodwork

Thank you
Yea I watched a story about a lady who had 2 drops land on her blue gloves soaked right through and really did her in a bad way. Thats why I’m so freaked out. I’m getting my tests done tomorrow, I can’t take it man I’ve been stopping all through the house inside and out looking everywhere for the shit harder than I ever looked for gold and pretty sure I’ve seen some small drops of it mainly outside but looked like some in my bathroom sink which is no good. Not sure how its made “dimethyl” but the rocks and cons I have been working with were once in an acid solution that started with chucks of broken boulders approx 4”sq average in 50/50 muratic and water then I turned to AR (this was before I knew of the dangers of nitric fumes) then took the smaller broken up and dissolved pieces partially rinsed and soaking and added with cons I accumulated that week. When I did dump that solution everything was soaking in, it was into another tub with new material that was freshly dug as to give a first rinse( was trying to save water) anyway I feel like the waters were probably acidic for long enough to run through 80% of my material before I heard information about how deadly nitric fumes could be and dumped baking soda into all my accumulated tubs of materials
This is some scary shit cause I don’t know where the hell the Hg come from and if it ran through acids but just about everyone had said its no big deal if I don’t heat it or use with acids.
Being that the scientist lady who came in contact with 2drops on her gloved hand was doomed I may have to follow swami advice on this one if it tyrns out bad on my bloodwork
Thank you.Consult a best Homeopathian near you, but mercury is the hardest to remove from blood .make bio chemic analysis , There are few remedies since it's nature is not known few commons will help (There are few remedies that will help mercury Hg has various combinations in general merc corosivus, merc solublis, merc bin iodide rubar,)
After this elimination can use silicea ,hepar sulphur and herbals certainly include these, but if intruded in the endothermic layer this will help.I know of a person who drank mercury and lived for 9 years then dead,before one week I met him.His condition was serious by then,no way as he drank crude mercury before 9 years ,every cell got affected.Deadly.
And to Moderator yggdrasil this is to convey support to him as the conversation is carried out personally.so the Homeopathic conversation ended here as per your REQUEST to stop.

regards
swami nair

Stop this now!!
We are discussing Gold recovery and refining.
Not pseudo medicine.

If any recommendations are to be done it has to be within the scientific proven medicine.

I find that any recommendation outside this, do not belong in this forum.
If you want to discuss this further, find another place to do it.
wellsaid.
This is not Homeopathic discussion forum,I made a suggestion to the member in trouble, of course the forum is for the reason,there is nothing called path or pathy,but ways to heal.Of all Healing is vital than vague arguments.That's why I made clarity of information.
And for your response, being a moderator, it's your responsibility to curb unwanted conversations,so you did that very well as usual.I adhere.
But you triggered whether the process is scientific or pseudo,our refiners certainly are intelligent enough to take up the conversations,since you triggered a suspective response,I have to clarify all the doubts that members would have acquired with the response.
Got your Conversation over Inbox so we can continue if you wish there.I have replied there too.
You aim at purity of information over the forum I agree with that but for the sake of truth I happened to reply.so before opening a "stop" command it's best to see where the inception started.Even I didn't open up a word for water contamination over India and wikipedia response it's a hate comment that no Indian would tolerate.If wikipedia is to be relied 100% (you can update wikipedia as you know anyone can update)

Just to clarify the mesh thing ma jig, 1/4 " mesh = 4 holes per linear inch along 1 of 2 axis, so 1/4" mesh = 16 holes per square inch, 1/8" mesh has 64 holes per square inch, 16 mesh has 256 holes per square inch, etc.. Mercury/ Au amalgam is usually as shiny as a mirror, unless it has been "sickened" by sulphide contamination. When sickened, it will not collect any Au, or other amalgam able metals. Of course unless you freshen it up by adding Lye, or distillation. Handling mercury in a relatively low vapor pressure concentration, is relatively harmless. Remember that Mercury will emit vapors at a sub zero C. temperature, albeit very slowly. Progressively higher temperatures will accelerate the evaporation rate. If Mercury is so toxic, why would the EPA, and AMA allow such high jinks to be installed in your mouth. I wouldn't worry about it too much until you start exposing more than 1/2 a gram, open air up your nose, at 80 C., and purposefully inhaling. Those do look like buckshot. Smash with a hammer.Look for cracks where the Lead has been hardened. They will appear on the outer portion of the smash. Amalgam will flatten without cracking. When in doubt, dissolve in a couple drops of Nitric + some water. Mercury will dissolve both, but will show Au, if it is amalgam.

Thank you

Thank you.Consult a best Homeopathian near you, but mercury is the hardest to remove from blood .make bio chemic analysis , There are few remedies since it's nature is not known few commons will help (There are few remedies that will help mercury Hg has various combinations in general merc corosivus, merc solublis, merc bin iodide rubar,)
After this elimination can use silicea ,hepar sulphur and herbals certainly include these, but if intruded in the endothermic layer this will help.I know of a person who drank mercury and lived for 9 years then dead,before one week I met him.His condition was serious by then,no way as he drank crude mercury before 9 years ,every cell got affected.Deadly.
And to Moderator yggdrasil this is to convey support to him as the conversation is carried out personally.so the Homeopathic conversation ended here as per your REQUEST to stop.

regards
swami nair
Wrong.
Consult a doctor if you think you have been exposed to heavy metals.

wellsaid.
This is not Homeopathic discussion forum,I made a suggestion to the member in trouble, of course the forum is for the reason,there is nothing called path or pathy,but ways to heal.Of all Healing is vital than vague arguments.That's why I made clarity of information.
And for your response, being a moderator, it's your responsibility to curb unwanted conversations,so you did that very well as usual.I adhere.
But you triggered whether the process is scientific or pseudo,our refiners certainly are intelligent enough to take up the conversations,since you triggered a suspective response,I have to clarify all the doubts that members would have acquired with the response.
Got your Conversation over Inbox so we can continue if you wish there.I have replied there too.
You aim at purity of information over the forum I agree with that but for the sake of truth I happened to reply.so before opening a "stop" command it's best to see where the inception started.Even I didn't open up a word for water contamination over India and wikipedia response it's a hate comment that no Indian would tolerate. It is a well established fact that regions of India and Bangladesh has massive deposits of Aresenic minerals under the top soil. This was discovered as one of the failures done by westerns NGOs when trying to help them by drilling wells for them. This ended up in diasters for those villages. Big portions of the population got poisoned by Arsenic. It is also known that certain plants have an affinity to certain minerals, among them rice to Arsenic. So when does facts become hate? If wikipedia is to be relied 100% (you can update wikipedia as you know anyone can update) Wikipedia can not be trusted much within social, personal or other none science themes. For scientific, at least the hard science it is quite good.
The comment that is commented are in Bold
The replies are in Red Bold
Edited for spelling.

Last edited:
I like the way yggdrasil moderates the forum with strict rules for safety of members.
Growing bold in arguments that makes a healthy society as well take this suggestion that will help.A constructive criticism is well appreciated everywhere so I do, that's the literal way and a healthy mind.Self medication is dangerous unless you know the entire thing.But never worry about,PREVENTION IS BETTER THAN CURE.The oldest I have heard still works better than any medicine.
Btween shark is really a shark in support.,good questions but for dental purposes this is hazardous,you know how many medications have been abandoned in USA after 20 years of use and determining them toxic and risky.
But the topic concerns about health issues a refiner will/might get.so going on.
regards
swami nair

Metallic mercury is far less toxic than organic mercury compounds. Kids used to play with the liquid drops back in the day. Heck, I still have a Mercury Maze, where you'd move a drop of mercury through a little maze.

It's when mercury becomes oxidized, incorporates into compounds, or volatile that it becomes very toxic.

You would not find it easy to 'accidentally' create dimethylmercury. It required fairly specific synthetic methods.

The only combination one might remotely encounter, if one is also playing with lithium batteries, is a combination of mercuric chloride with methyl-lithium. Though, how one would accidentally form methyl-lithium escapes me. You'd need to have methyl chloride or methyl bromide. The former, which is the simplest, would only form if you mixed methanol and HCl. I don't know why one would ever do that with scrap processing. And mixing all these chemicals together in a vat would likely produce nasty stuff long before you got to the dimethyl mercury production.

Last edited:
Metallic mercury is far less toxic than organic mercury compounds. Kids used to play with the liquid drops back in the day. Heck, I still have a Mercury Maze, where you'd move a drop of mercury through a little maze.

It's when mercury becomes oxidized, incorporates into compounds, or volatile that it becomes very toxic.
Exactly that’s my worries I don’t know where it came from, I don’t know if it was in my AR with the other rocks, if it came from Cinnabar which is mined less than 10 miles from me so that’s possible I’m guessing I don’t know because I’m not a chemist and I’m obviously waiting over my head with this and was unaware of the dangers

Exactly that’s my worries I don’t know where it came from, I don’t know if it was in my AR with the other rocks, if it came from Cinnabar which is mined less than 10 miles from me so that’s possible I’m guessing I don’t know because I’m not a chemist and I’m obviously waiting over my head with this and was unaware of the dangers
I played with mercury as a kid too
Can’t you tell😂

Back