Moving on!

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
kurtak said:
FrugalRefiner said:
Justin, that's enough! Actually, it's too much.

Jon is not here to defend himself, so your continued attacks and innuendo against him are violating forum rules. If you choose to continue the attacks, you won't be here any more either.

Dave

Thank You Dave :!: :!: :!:

justincase - you can thank Dave because I was "very much" considering digging up OLD private messages between you & I concerning the matter between you & Jon --- let me put it this way Justin - If I was to post those PMs & as well bring up some of the open discussions from back then Jon would be the one to come out looking like a saint - not you (& Jon is certainly no saint) you have your own "shady past" - on this forum Justin

So as I said - you can thank Dave - that I don't bring your own words to bear here as wittiness of your own colors

Narcissist

It might just be well worth your while to take a closer look at the image in your own mirror

Kurt

Look up the definition of "Flying Monkey"
The fact you are still trying to defend such a person proves what a powerful and detrimental influence such people are.
I put the proper research point in and mention the professor who is spearheading this education.
I know you will never believe me.
But maybe you will be leave a professor of high standing both sides of the iron border.

justinhcase said:
I do not get that most of my criticism is from Frugal Refiner.
Now, I do not know what personal relationship I have stood on.
But two threats of banning in as may days is significant.

You should pay close attention & heed that advice :!: :!: :!:

Kurt

Am I the only one who kind of thinks justin could be Jon in hiding, he was a relentless a-hole, too, pbuh...

That being said I'm sad and it's bad that Jon left. And Palladium shouldn't leave either.

No politics rule is shite, I would've loved to jump in on that discussion... The view "discussions on divisive subjects ruins forums" is a fallacy, it keeps it alive...

Frugal (Dave) is a cool moderator, but c'mon man - loosen up a little, let guys have their fun, we are all big boys here, ain't nothing getting hurt but feelings

The only person I had time for except Harold was 4metals.
Have not seen him for quite some time.
I liked the people with more knowledge than ego.
Still, I did not give in to them when I was ten, and they were beating on my back because I would not admit to their being a god.
I did not give in to them then, and aged fifty, I will never give in to them now.

justinhcase said:
Still, I did not give in to them when I was ten, and they were beating on my back because I would not admit to their being a god.
I did not give in to them then, and aged fifty, I will never give in to them now.

You start to worry me, you are not foaming at the mouth, are you?

niks neims said:
justinhcase said:

No .
Sunday lunch and a box of wine.

justinhcase said:
niks neims said:
justinhcase said:

No .
Fair enough, I feel you.
Go ahead, have your fun.
Good manners requires you ask Palladium to stay, though. He is a decorated member...

niks neims said:
justinhcase said:
niks neims said:
justinhcase said:

No .
Fair enough, I feel you.
Go ahead, have your fun.
Good manners requires you ask Palladium to stay, though. He is a decorated member...
There are far too few gentlemen left in this world.
Most of us have retired from public interaction because we find it just far to caustic.
Thanks to the goddess, we have a small enclave of safety in Devon.
Palladium is always welcome on the Ms C,M Hoke Facebook page.

I have to say i want palladium to stay. Him leaving would be a great loss for our community.
I think he's right to say there is something very wrong with the way things are going in the world, not just in america.
He is concerned with the wellbeing of his friends and wants to warn us of the dangers ahead he sees coming.
Nothing wrong with that. Admirable in fact.

So much polarisation and distraction that we loose sight of the big picture. Who can possibly grasp the complete complexity of our world today?
So many conspiracies and sites, and they're all discarded as wack jobs. Walk with the masses and be silent. So hat's off to you for daring to stick your head out.
I guess time will tell if they were right. Some will be prepared some will not. But if we're thown back into dark ages, things will get rough. Humans are animals.
People are pampered for too long to be self reliant.
Some don't even build in a kitchen in their new home. 'I have worthless zero's and one's on my bankaccount. Until power's out...

Palladium, if you should come to read this, stay. Don't let the question of the presence of a creator ruin a beautiful thing. Yes, forum rules are there for a reason. Some may even take offence in a statement that denying a creator is rediculous. You can't save them all.
I admire and respect your strong belief and i believe that you are a good man. Thanks for the warning, i will keep a close eye on things and do what i can to get through the first rough times if when the manure hits the fan.
Basic skills and crafts with natural materials are the first things you have to know.

Again. Stay. Ride it out until the end here with us!

Martijn.
Edited for spelling.

I AGREE :!: :!: :!:

Thanks for post Martijn :!: :!: :!:

I don't have time to post more right now :cry:

Kurt

Martijn said:
I have to say i want palladium to stay. Him leaving would be a great loss for our community.
I think he's right to say there is something very wrong with the way things are going in the world, not just in america.
He is concerned with the wellbeing of his friends and wants to warn us of the dangers ahead he sees coming.
Nothing wrong with that. Admirable in fact.

So much polarisation and distraction that we loose sight of the big picture. Who can possibly grasp the complete complexity of our world today?
So many conspiracies and sites, and they're all discarded as wack jobs. Walk with the masses and be silent. So hat's off to you for daring to stick your head out.
I guess time will tell if they were right. Some will be prepared some will not. But if we're thown back into dark ages, things will get rough. Humans are animals.
People are pampered for too long to be self reliant.
Some don't even build in a kitchen in their new home. 'I have worthless zero's and one's on my bankaccount. Until power's out...

Palladium, if you should come to read this, stay. Don't let the question of the presence of a creator ruin a beautiful thing. Yes, forum rules are there for a reason. Some may even take offence in a statement that denying a creator is rediculous. You can't save them all.
I admire and respect your strong belief and i believe that you are a good man. Thanks for the warning, i will keep a close eye on things and do what i can to get through the first rough times if when the manure hits the fan.
Basic skills and crafts with natural materials are the first things you have to know.

Again. Stay. Ride it out until the end here with us!

Martijn.
Edited for spelling.

These are hard times for everyone, a break could be healthy. I hope to read you again Palladium, thank you for your precious contributions , good luck and stay healthy

M.M.

Back