My latest toy :)

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very nice, I run my mylar sheet through a heavy duty paper shredder and more than anything it makes the mylar not stick to each other and creates enough space for the nitric to react with the silver without to much stirring.

Sorry about facebook but I did not have video handy to upload. That video is actually my unit being tested before shipping. Well, to answer all posts in one entry:
Yes, it will shred incinerated IC with an ease. Even not incinerated but here you need blades from something called tool steel dunno how it is called in english exactly. I do have stainless steel blades here and waiting for extra set of tool steel one's. I would not put anything ceramic in in for now or screws and bigger pieces of metal since I do not want to destroy my blades. They are only 3mm thick. Therefore only incinerated IC for now since I can remove big heatsink metal plates which are sometimes in some of these.
It is made in Germany, company is called Filamaker, they make all kind of different "toys" and quality is well, it is a german quality not much else to add. If you order some send him my regards.
Price depends on what setup do you want, they do have few modifications on offer. They also do have channel with many of videos shredding different stuff, channel is no longer maintained much but you can find videos of shredding various electronic stuff among pretty much everything. That is what made me to go ang buy one for myself.
Youtube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/@thymark

I got 3 crates of mylar sheet to process but not enough time to do it so it just sits there and pile just grow :) It is a problem to get nitric here, not to mention how expensive it is even if you find some so I may do it with a lye or incinerate it if I sort out some incinerator with afterburner so I do not send nasty smoke out.

Back