Natural M-State metal prospects: A Possiblity

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I apologize for bringing up such a sore subject. I thought that I fully explained that this was a scientific query however 4 forum moderators have belittled my attempt to understand a state of matter I have encountered.

And have even threatened to ban me for attempting to use the scientific process to discuss theory and hypothesis on something they call magic and heresy ...

I believe folks like Capernicus, and Gallileo experienced something similar.

If I could delete this thread I would, then take this topic to a more appropriate forum

Apology accepted. It's not so much a sore subject as it is a thoroughly debunked stupid subject that has been hashed out here time and time again. The threat of banning comes from the association with these and absolute definite look-it-up-in-the-dockets cases of scammery and fraud associated with this "science".

If you feel belittled and threatened by being confronted with the simple fact that NO ONE has been able to ever ever ever show proof of the existence of any M state material, I don't know what to tell you. To my knowledge, the whole thing was just made up by some people to sell worthless rocks (or in some cases, supplements) to fools and explain to said fools why traditional assays wouldn't report out the value. These are often the same people claiming ludicrously(hilariously?) high values of PGMs in ore bodies not associated with PGMs...

More appropriate forum:

https://thewizardingworld.co.uk/

Lou said:
Apology accepted. It's not so much a sore subject as it is a thoroughly debunked stupid subject that has been hashed out here time and time again. The threat of banning comes from the association with these and absolute definite look-it-up-in-the-dockets cases of scammery and fraud associated with this "science".

If you feel belittled and threatened by being confronted with the simple fact that NO ONE has been able to ever ever ever show proof of the existence of any M state material, I don't know what to tell you. To my knowledge, the whole thing was just made up by some people to sell worthless rocks (or in some cases, supplements) to fools and explain to said fools why traditional assays wouldn't report out the value. These are often the same people claiming ludicrously(hilariously?) high values of PGMs in ore bodies not associated with PGMs...

More appropriate forum:

https://thewizardingworld.co.uk/

Actually Lou, Im not apologizing for bringing this subject up. M-state monoatomic elements do exist, any internet search on M-State materials will show that, and that it is a cutting-edge fact that directs several industries with their business involving defense, medicine, aerospace, and other sciences.

Other people's bias regards the OTHER aspects that other people attach to this science isn't my concern, neither is the hocus-pocus aspect wizards and witches talk about. Im interested in science... Science is not an establishment like most view it as, but instead a continuing exploration of the realities around us.

I was NEVER involved with the discussions involving this topic that folks here have ATTACKED me with. But I can see one aspect here that concerns me is that discussion of possiblities regards certain unanswered mater states isnt highly regarded here, even persecuted... but understandably this doesnt alarm me because this is a forum based upon established science and not one encouraging discussion on possibilities. The more appropriate forum I believe that would help address the ISSUES I HAVE DISCOVERED WHILE PROCESSING GOLD IN CERTAIN TYPES OF ORE would be more aptly addressed on a physics or chemistry forum.

I mean another possibility is that the clear glassy material could be diamonds... But that brings up another question... Which I will seek an answer for elsewhere:

If this material is a form of diamond does that mean that diamonds absorb pm values? I mean diamond is after all carbon...

Difficulties with processing metals and differences in their apparent forms and properties can generally be explained by oxidation states, allotropy and the elemental ratios of the mineral combinations.
Some things interfere with or catalyse other reactions, some don't like to let go of each other, some appear to take different forms, all of it can be explained even if we don't know how to unlock it yet.
Just my opinion

Cheers Wal

:G What if....

I recently came across an anomaly when processing what appeared to be a form of kimberlite that showed micron gold clusters within it. I would like to open up a discussion into a possible new resource for obtaining values that hasn't had a proper introduction, let alone subsequent research of.

View attachment 44366
View attachment 44367

I possess what appears to be a form of kimberlite that someone discarded along with other very nice mineral samples and kimberlites. I found these samples discarded in a pile out in the desert, on a dirt road that ventures off of the main highway. Another one of these kimberlite samples is known as a garnetite, and is a very dense rock made strictly of grossular garnet... And possesses some rather large inclusions of gold.

Anyway, I roasted the kimberlite within my furnace using my weed burner wand and a propane tank. The burner roasted the kimberlite (whole rock) within 20 minutes, rendering the heavy, dense rock into what now appears as a decomposed granitoid. I gathered up the crumbled pieces of the rock then crushed the remaining kimberlite via jaw crusher, and then put it through my disc grinder, powdering the rather hard rock into a -800 mesh.

There was almost no sulphur smell when roasting this rock. When panning it the panned results were very confusing. Its good that I have a trinocular ore microscope to review minute rock types.

When reviewing this powdered rock under microscope I observed micron clusters of gold, a copper colored mineral that I discovered was really a rare form of mica found inside some kimberlites known as phlogopite, and a ton of clear crystaline minerals, some of which were green pyroxene and purple pyrope garnets. The clear glass-like minerals (that comprised a majority of the content) confused me.

As did the other mineral constituents that made up the concentrates of the panned down minerals that were mixed in with the gold...

What... Made these minerals just as dense as gold so as to leave the concentrates contaminated?

What... In the heck is this clear mineral?

My deductions from some of the research Im still involved with have provided some answers, but now more complex questions.

.Metals

Ignoring the biological aspect of this publication, the petrologies of monoatomic metals is discussed in brief, being found within volcanic rocks:

"Monatomic Gold is the non-metallic, non-toxic zero-valence form of Gold. Monatomic Gold is a high-temperature superconductor[1]. It can be manufactured alchemically out of 24 carat metallic gold. It also occurs naturally in minute amounts in volcanic soils..."

As a side note supporting this statement, it is widely known that kimberlite possesses a quantity of gold and pgm minerals. Kimberlite are not surface element minerals. They are mantle level minerals that are extremely compressed, extremely dense, and extremely hard. Kimberlite xenoclusters and xenocrysts instantly weather into alternate elements as soon as they are introduced to earth's surface. These layers of a kimberlytic funnel will usually turn to ash, whereas a hardened crust will form to seal the remnant of mantle minerals, sealing them from further exposure.

"[M-State] elements are like a hybrid of 3rd-dimensional physicality and 4th-dimensional quantum physicality, so by definition, it is something like 3.5-dimensional matter. It appears, in one context, in the element of earth form as semi-super conducting minerals. In standard science, we have minerals in an elemental form. In [M-State] theory, there is an [M-State] state or 3.5 dimensional upgraded form for all of the standard elemental forms. For example, there is standard elemental Calcium and Magnesium, or 3rd dimensional physical Elemental Calcium and Magnesium form, and there is [M-State] Calcium and Magnesium, or 3.5 dimensional, upgraded, light hybrid, Calcium and Magnesium form. There is standard elemental Gold, Silver, Copper and Platinum, and [M-State] Gold, Silver, Copper, Platinum; and so on and so forth.

[M-State] elements are identified by their M-state, or monatomic form, which suggests that they are found as a singular atom and do not need to share or exchange electrons with other atoms to become stable. They are upgraded to a 3.5-dimensional state and so become more independent. The reason they can do this is because [M-State] atoms’ electrons show more of the characteristics of photons, or light particles, or a hybrid of light and physical. In that context, they are not bound or can bend the laws of electron stability."[/b]

Kimberlite is a geologic remnant of one of earth's most violent types of events...

Kimberlite is extremely hot! Kimberlytic magmas are also extremely dense. They possess minerals that you will not find in normal surface mineralogy, which includes crustal volcanics. Kimberlytic eruptions are like the cork from a champaign bottle blasting off when opened. It is speculated that some kimberlytic eruptions may have sent rather large portions of earth's rock into space when they occur... That's how brissant they are, an earth cork now flying away from earth ...

I have had a moment of interest regards the kimberlytic eruptive process that if proven could provide an untapped resource in the recovery of gold and precious metals from kimberlites. I will provide my theory here, perhaps a discussion can be had, undiscovered scientific publications provided to support it, and other scientific research that is providing methods to exploit it..

THEORY:

My theory is that these glassy minerals that are left behind after panning out the junk rock to concentrate gold values from kimberlite are indeed the [M-State] . form of pm/ pgm.

A note on firing:

My mining partner Pete fired a concentrated and classified (-800 mesh) amount of this kimberlytic ore after roasting, classifying, regrinding, and magnetic separation... In a bone-ash crucible with borax... And all that was returned was green slag that possessed micro fine gold particles mixed with what appeared to be "flowers" of micro fine chrome-colored metallic beads. Upon a serious grinding of this slag it ground out the "flowers" into a white powder, and it appears that the white powder is HEAVIER than everything else !!!

Mysterious indeed!...

I look forward to having this discussion

😎

View attachment 44368
How far did you go with this

Back