• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Gold Refining Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

New but think I might have some good stuff here

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bwall

OK so this guy has been calling me anytime they have scrap for me to haul off and I think I might have something here please let me know what yall think

Attachments

• 20211006_093836.jpg
    20211006_093836.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 143
  • 20211006_093842.jpg
    20211006_093842.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 142
  • 20211006_094009.jpg
    20211006_094009.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 146
  • 20211006_093941.jpg
    20211006_093941.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 147
Well, yah, of course you have something.

It comes down to what you want.
What you are willing to do.

You just selling?
Sell them to the ebay fools. Remove the heatsinks and sell them separately. They bring good money. Hell, Id buy them from you (the heatsinks. Not the boards. ...maybe that dc/dc module on the first board too)
...that brings up the "willing to do" part. You just want to offload in one swoop? You want maximum money? You want to nit pick things off the boards, or you just want it out of your way for more stuff?.. and things..

You want to learn to recover the metals? How far down the rabbit hole are you willing to dive?

Here, the forum, is the best place for all of those different avenues.

We have even hit rock bottom of the rabbit hole.

Welcome.

Well eventually I would like to proceed all the way to a big fat gold nugget but that doesn't seem possible right now in my current situation so I'd like to make what I can off them now with not to much more time invested. What exactly do u mean by heat sink im pretty new at this I've been scrapping for awhile but just for copper brass alum. The regular things but been reading on this forum for a couple weeks here and there very interested but not at a point where I can invest the money to start processing on my own but we can work out a deal on the heat sink I'll just need a little of you knowledge to break it down like u would like not sure of that process at all what do I have to do and what does it pay??

Also do u know what I have in the bucket it appears to be gold it was inside some telecom antennas it has the consistency of gold but not sure if it is or not I've looked all over the forum and can't c any anywhere

Bwall said:
Also do u know what I have in the bucket it appears to be gold it was inside some telecom antennas it has the consistency of gold but not sure if it is or not I've looked all over the forum and can't c any anywhere

Bwall, welcome to the forum. Please review the forum rules at Board Policy-------This should be read by everyone. One of the rules is to not use text lingo. I know that in this age of texting, it comes naturally to many people. But understand that we have many members from around the world who have to use translators to read the forum. Things like "u" and "c" don't translate well, and can lead to misunderstandings and possibly dangerous mistakes.

Dave

Topher_osAUrus said:
Yggdrasil said:
Why triple post?

He is trying to show that he is really, really, really serious about not using jargon/lingo anymore.

That is possible... :lol:

... but it happens now and then to all people. Even to me some time. It can be an error in the server or handshaking between your browser and the server. If it's in a single thread then it's probably a technical issue. If it is spread across several threads then it is intentionally.
It's no biggie, I've removed the extra posts.

Göran

Back